Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums
Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums by signing in or creating an account.
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Full access to all forums (not all viewable as guest)
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members.
- Support OTIB with a premium membership
Is it not likely that Sainsburys have tried to protect their position as to costs by a Payment into Court? Should BLBR not recover damages exceeding any Payment into Court ,Sainsburys would be entitled to their costs from the date of Payment In despite "losing " the case.