Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums
Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums by signing in or creating an account.
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Full access to all forums (not all viewable as guest)
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members.
- Support OTIB with a premium membership
I'm not familiar with the Winnall transfer and I'm a bit confused, can the Barnsley folk or anyone ITK fill in the gaps? Initially it appears from this thread that Barnsley were unhappy with the Winnall transfer due to 'tapping up' from Wednesday. However, when asked the circumstances, the reason given is that a deal had been 'thrashed out' and 'agreed' and the problem arose when Wednesday broke a 'gentleman's agreement'. No mention of the tapping up for which Wednesday were apparently reported to the league?