IGNORED

Junior Bent, That Jacki Performance And The Fa Cup

Red Ferret

Leicester fan has written a nice article about our memorable FA Cup win in '92 as part of tonights build up

http://www.foxestalk.co.uk/forums/index.php?showtopic=63776

Video of the game is in the link for all you nostalgia freaks

[/quote

I remember that day clearly because of the fact Radio Bristol announced that the game was OFF.

Spent an hour thinking what to do now and a mate phones and said it was On :noexpression: .Quick jump back in the car and here we go.

Most games were off that day which was probably the reason we were on tv and able to look back at great memories.

Filbert St always reminds me of the day City fans did synchronised spitting at David Kelly as he ran down the touchline :rolleyes:

Don't remember the game, but that was the first City shirt i ever owned; Christmas present i believe

Watchin clips of Jacki makes you realise how good a player he was (when on form); skill like that was positively discouraged in the English game at that time- perhaps because of pitches like that!!!

Don't remember the game, but that was the first City shirt i ever owned; Christmas present i believe

Watchin clips of Jacki makes you realise how good a player he was (when on form); skill like that was positively discouraged in the English game at that time- perhaps because of pitches like that!!!

I remember that game for the Leicester fans were singing Brian Little.... we followed.......... is a wan%%r, went on for ages, made me smile, had to be there like........

Archived