IGNORED

Derby Squad Up For Sale

loudred4ever

"Cash-strapped Derby have placed every member of the squad on the transfer list as they try to raise £8m by the end of the month"

Taken from the bbc website

anyone worth taking? Kris Commons would be a good signing me thinks!

It's mentioned on the BBC 'gossip' section. What Derby have said is that they are willing to listen to any offers for any first team squad player - something which I guess most teams would do anyway.

Still could be a few bargains to be had depending on how badly they want/need the money.

I wonder if they'll get a us a good price for Johnson Jnr???

Rob Hulse for me. Just the type of striker we are crying out for. A real handful at this level, and bags of experience

Haven't they already sold Hulse to someone like Boro? I guess if they're in this much doo-doo they won't be signing Dave Martin from Millwall, or perhaps more pertinently, Lee Johnson from us. I'd like to see Green come in, proper goal scoring box-to-box midfield player, but i guess another midfielder is the last thing we need...

Haven't they already sold Hulse to someone like Boro? I guess if they're in this much doo-doo they won't be signing Dave Martin from Millwall, or perhaps more pertinently, Lee Johnson from us. I'd like to see Green come in, proper goal scoring box-to-box midfield player, but i guess another midfielder is the last thing we need...

Nah he is still there, and im sure he has been benched in recent weeks.

As someone said, where as I reckon we could easily get him on the cheap if they are in financial bother...his wages would be out of our league. A real shame though, a signing of someone like him, with JCR finally providing us with a bit of pace and width down the other wing, it could give us a real push in the right direction

Totally agree, although im sure his wages/transfer fee would be out of our budget. praying%20smiley.gif

If the player is desperate to remain a footballer he may take a wage cut to stay in the game. After all his salary will STILL dwarf yours & mine put together. As for the transfer fee, go back 30 years. WE thought Gerry Gow was worth £8 million. Man C realised City were in financial trouble so offered just one million which was reluctantly accepted.

Archived