IGNORED

Russell Crowe Twitter Comment About Bristol City

AngelsBCFC

Russell Crowe as in The Russell Crowe{ The Man Of The Movie Industry and Robin Hood} he just said on his twitter ''that he supports and takes an interest in Bristol City FC and Leeds United FC'' you can read the comment by going to his twitter page

I just wanted to post what he said because I didn't know he even supported or took an interest in Bristol City FC to be honest until I saw his comment about 5mins ago on twitter

Russell Crowe as in The Russell Crowe{ The Man Of The Movie Industry and Robin Hood} he just said on his twitter ''that he supports and takes an interest in Bristol City FC and Leeds United FC'' you can read the comment by going to his twitter page

I just wanted to post what he said because I didn't know he even supported or took an interest in Bristol City FC to be honest until I saw his comment about 5mins ago on twitter

I've just sent him a tweet inviting him to the Bristol City v Leeds game on 12 Feb :fingerscrossed::clapping:

He also mentions it here The Sun / Russell Crowe (Near bottom of page)

He also reveals that he follows two non-Premier League teams in England.

Russell, who is also a massive rugby league, union and cricket fan, says: "I have two English teams - Leeds United and Bristol City.

"I started following Leeds in the early Seventies and Bristol after meeting a friend in the late Eighties who loves them.

"Both teams can be heartbreakers, but that's the joy of sport."

forgot about that game oooopppsss and I live 1hr and 30mins away from Leeds Ground will have to get tickets to that game just to wind up up a friend when his Leeds Team loses like they did tonight as Arsenal beat them pretty bad apparently but yes nice of The Man of The Movie Industry to recognise the Club

This has been done on here before about Crowe....

He is also apparently an avid collector and friend of our mysterious Banksy...........

Perhaps both Crowe and Kelsey Grammar can pop to the gate sometime..

Anyone asked him to sign the Stadium petition?

There's nothing mysterious about Banksy. his name is Robin Gunningham & the media know this. I guess keeping him "mysterious" must suit the press?

There's nothing mysterious about Banksy. his name is Robin Gunningham & the media know this. I guess keeping him "mysterious" must suit the press?

Did you see that someone on Ebay has just sold Banksys "real name" for $1,000,000!

I wonder if the name sold is Robin Gunningham

Archived