Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums

Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Full access to all forums (not all viewable as guest)
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.
  • Support OTIB with a premium membership

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ollywhyte

City Player Of The Season

City player of the season so far...   194 members have voted

1. 1. City player of the season...

• David James
    • Steven Caulker
    • Albert Adomah
    • Marvin Elliott
    • Brett Pitman
    • Other

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

33 posts in this topic

no brainer for me, caulker every day of the week.

Lee Johnson (joke)

It will be between caulker or admoah

I hope Stead gets recognised at the end of the season as i think he's been class at times this season! Just my opinion!

Gotta be Caulker every day of the week. So he's on loan, who cares? He's been the most consistent player we've had by far.

No doubting that it's Caulker but I would have hoped for Stead to be on the list, JS was a bright light of energy and commitment when he arrived, gave the rest of the team a good kick up the arse when we needed it, we wouldn't be where we are without his work rate up front IMHO..... but yes, Caulker has made a solid defence from a lump af marge!:englandsmile4wf:

I hope, to recgonise our players, steve caulker and albert adomah, one getting player of the year and one getting young player of the year

Would prefer it to be one of our own, but Caulkers been outstanding

Caulker, without a doubt! Kind of sums up our season though that the top two (at the moment) are a defender & keeper!

Still trying to work out how Cole Skuse beat Nicky Maynard last year to player of the year.

Stepping up two divisions at the age of 22 dominating the creative play for long periods Albert sticks out. We got a lot to thank him for!

Keep up the good work mate!

Caulker then Adomah for me. Why the f ** k is James a contender when Stead isn't? James has been a decent keeper, nothing more, whereas Stead was outstanding for a while until he became injured.

Albert for me. He's made the step up two divisions, which is no mean feat & has brought excitement back to the team.

Id go for Adomah based on him taking the step up all in his stride. Would be happy to see him and Caulker share the awards, both have 4been consistently the most impressive.

Caulker is by far the best player this season, and has been way more consistent than any other City player. Pity we cant find our own players of Caulkers ability, & consistency, and keeping a level head while doing so.

Albert has inspired, but hes not consistent. yet. Next Season?. I hope so.

You wont find many consistant wingers though.

Caulker by a mile though, Albert young player.

Caulker but Stead a close second - have a feeling that guy could become our key player if/when Maynard moves on.

Caulker but Stead a close second - have a feeling that guy could become our key player if/when Maynard moves on.

Stead & Maynard up front next season is a truly mouth-watering prospect

Caulker without a doubt. He simply looks class amongst our team, without him I feel our defence would have leaked even more - I also feel Adomah, Stead and Pitman have done well, creating and scoring in a team that has not really been playing too well.

Nicky Maynard for me. He will end the season on double figures.

Nicky Maynard for me. He will end the season on double figures.

Player of the season so far?

He may well end up our player of the season, but at the moment Steven Caulker is streets ahead of anything in our team.

Caulker followed by stead,followed by adomah.

Three quality players

Caulker followed by stead,followed by adomah.

Three quality players

Agree with the top 3 but I would rate them in the order - Caulker, Adomah, Stead.

Without a doubt, Steve Caulker will walk this.

Given that this thread is almost unanimous about his abilities, I won't bother to list them

Let's just say, watch out for him in Spurs' first team (possibly as soon as next season) and then leading the back line for England, maybe 2/3 years from now.

He won't stay here, but we should be proud of being part of his career development,

Agree with the top 3 but I would rate them in the order - Caulker, Adomah, Stead.

This. If Stead hadn't been injured and if Adomah's form hadn't tailed off for a while, it might have been a lot closer.

P.S. James would be 4th for me.

If Caulker gets it, there will be more hype and attention on him, consequently shortening the odds of him being here next season.

If we give it to Nicky Hunt, Man Utd might be tempted to pay £10M for him.

Player of the season so far?

He may well end up our player of the season, but at the moment Steven Caulker is streets ahead of anything in our team.

There are still over ten games to my friend . So player of the season is not decided now but after all the games, in which case Maynard gets it.

trust me the boys class and i really look forward to watching him in the Prem next season and in a England shirt.