IGNORED

We Got What We Deserved Nowt

Red Robin

quite simply the best team one,if we had got a draw it would have been a travesty.

men against boys once again.

long long way to go.second best in every department.

sorry if any one says we played well, i must have been watching a different game,

well done norwich you deserved the win.

lets hope for better against burnley saturday.

credit where it is due,but tonight was rubbish apart from a ten minute spell.

I fail to understand this comment, how can you ever not want us to get a point?

I think what he means is we didn't really deserve a point, Not that he didn't want us to...

And it does pain me to defend him!

It was a difficult game for us, our game plan went out the window as soon as we conceded an early goal. We looked less dangerous than usual on the break, Which is a worry.

Norwich certainly showed why they are in a very strong position to get automatic promotion this year, No shame in losing to that team, Hoolahan is a player we SHOULD have taken a punt on years ago. Class above.

One positive out of this game is the ridiculous "Play off" talk will cease. Thank god.

because we were out played by a far better team,playing to their strenghts from start to finish.

they made us look very very poor tonight.

plus we did not seem interested apart from ten minutes of the game.

credit to norwich as was the same against swansea, who completly out played us.

First game i have watched in a long time due to travelling commitments, manage to watch the highlights every week though but doesnt always tell the story. That was dissapointing, Nowich played very well, lots of composure and exploited the space we gave them It was difficult to watch from our point of view, i can understand sitting deep and counter attacking with the players we have, but is dissapointing when we cant provide service to a quality striker.

We really have nothing to lose this season, cant imagine we will get relegated, so why not commit a few more players forward rather than sit back and allow teams to play infront of us.. still, its been a good run of results and im sure we'll get a result on the weekend. We have an exciting team and i always seem to have the feeling we will score goals, which is something we havent done in previous seasons, just need to sort out the back four and we could compete next year..

Telling Keith & the team to wake up is total garbage. Before this evening we had won 4 games on the bounce, & in the past few months have gone from relegation candidates to a comfortable mid table team.

Yes there are areas we can improve on, but this is still quite a patched up team & we still have players playing who are not fully fit.

Today our game plan went straight out the window-there is nothing disgraceful about this evening's result.

Comments such as "wake up" to our players & management are completely unnecessary & in fact, make you look a bit silly.

Read it again Dolly. City didn't deserve a point tonight and if we had held on it would have been a travesty to Norwich who were the far better side.

We do indeed have a long way to go.

City didn't play well enough and got nothing which was the right result.

We Lumped it. We couldn't string a pass together! We were dyer! The worst part is 10 city fans in Bournemouth watched it against five Norwich and we got it in the ass!

Doesn't he play for Ipswich? or maybe your thinking of that great thespian who appears in all the Naff Brit Flicks, that Danny bloke? Now he is dire!

Tonight just showed how far away we are from being a team capable of challenging for the play offs, the past few resuluts have deflected attention away from what have been some average performances. It's hard to admit, but we play no football at all anymore, were a long ball team but without the players to make it work, thats the stupid thing. We made no more than 3-4 passes in succession tonight. Fontaine and Nyatanga are terrible with the ball at their feet. Fontaine hasn't been able to kick a ball properly since he's been here, what does he do in training? Nyatanga has to be one of the most uncomfortable players with the ball I have ever seen, he is a terrible footballer and should not be at this club. I know some will bash me for seeing this but Woolford has shown nothing so far that suggests he will be a good signing, he hasn't took on a single fullback since he's been here. Elliot not good enought at this level if you want to progress, he's a battler nothing more.

Really frustrated, Norwich showed how a good team play, something were miles away from being.

A few observations.

1. We couldn't control the ball, it was bouncing off anything and everything.

2. We couldn't pass the ball, kept missing our targets by miles,

3. We sat too deep leaving Maynard isolated.

4. We didn't press as a team. Notice how Norwich managed to stroll into our half, but when we tried to do that, Norwich closed us down in our own half.

5. Mistakes by invidividual players let them in. Why Fontaine dived in for the penalty I'll never know?

Obviously all the above are negative points, but one thing I'd like to say, is that we're not far away from being a good side, we're currently set up as a counter attacking side, we just need to be a little more patient and have a bit more quality and we should get more positive results.

we were so awful tonight it really was a wake up call.

unless players, particularly the midfield, can pass and control a ball we are just wasting our time. it was a schoolboy standard of football

when we have had success in the past with a midfield of noble johnson and carle we used to pass teams to death it was great to watch

elliot cisse and woolford just have no idea it was grim to watch

we were so awful tonight it really was a wake up call.

unless players, particularly the midfield, can pass and control a ball we are just wasting our time. it was a schoolboy standard of football

when we have had success in the past with a midfield of noble johnson and carle we used to pass teams to death it was great to watch

elliot cisse and woolford just have no idea it was grim to watch

Overreaction. Nothing more need be said.

Just watched it and was glad I had SKY plus as that was rubbish from start to finish except Adomah and JCR.

Fontaine had a mare with the pen and we should have been 2 or 3 down before we equalised.

At that point we should have at least hung on for a point but poor defending let them in. Lansbury looked good for them and should have started.

At least that will stop those ridiculous play-off hopes some had.

A few observations.

1. We couldn't control the ball, it was bouncing off anything and everything.

2. We couldn't pass the ball, kept missing our targets by miles,

3. We sat too deep leaving Maynard isolated.

4. We didn't press as a team. Notice how Norwich managed to stroll into our half, but when we tried to do that, Norwich closed us down in our own half.

5. Mistakes by invidividual players let them in. Why Fontaine dived in for the penalty I'll never know?

Obviously all the above are negative points, but one thing I'd like to say, is that we're not far away from being a good side, we're currently set up as a counter attacking side, we just need to be a little more patient and have a bit more quality and we should get more positive results.

All of the above spot on. Unfortunately Millen doesn't see this and saw the game as end to end and Norwich beat us with two long balls down the middle!!! I'm sorry, but what game was he watching. He makes it sound like that was their only chances created in open play. They tore us apart and the title of this thread says it all. You see it. I see it. Many other City fans see it, so how the bloody hell doesn't Millen?!?

The thing that let us down overall was that we gave the ball away far too cheaply so that we spent most of the time defending when we should have been holding on to the ball better.When for the brief spell just before and for a while after we scored we kept the ball we looked ok and had Norwich on the backfoot but then drifted back into giving the ball away again.Could have hung on I suppose but unfortunately didn,t .At least it probably pissed off the Cardiff ,Forest and Leeds fans as much as us ,cant all be bad :D

That was a well deserved victory by the Canaries and there can't be two different opinions about that.

We took an unnecessary penalty right from the start, we did not defend ANYTHING (how many times could you see their forwards going through three or for defenders...) and the worst part has been out midfield that just did not exist yesterday. They could not work out bringing any ball to the forwards creating almost zero chances for us. No team in the world will a game this way. What about ball possession ? 70% for he Canaries in the first half ? We looked better in the second half but too little too much. Our goal was pretty lucky and the last two we conceded we're just horrible defending...

All of the above spot on. Unfortunately Millen doesn't see this and saw the game as end to end and Norwich beat us with two long balls down the middle!!! I'm sorry, but what game was he watching. He makes it sound like that was their only chances created in open play. They tore us apart and the title of this thread says it all. You see it. I see it. Many other City fans see it, so how the bloody hell doesn't Millen?!?

because he is an average coach and below average manager Im afraid. Our defensive weaknesses have been there the last couple of seasons. The basic errors our defence makes can be at times, quite embarressing.

Ive said it before and will say it again, we dopnt improve.We make the same mistakes now as we did 18 months ago. What does Millen teach them on the training ground?

Archived