IGNORED

Would You Swap Our Manager For You Know Who's?

diesel

City and KM in particular have wasted the summer by doing nothing to improve the squad.

From what I see in the Post the sags have taken on a new manager who looks like he has brought in tons of new players and started afresh. He sounds like quite an intelligent bloke who knows how to motivate his players. KM seems like a nice bloke who's got a lucky break and the players will perform for him for a while but I think it will be very easy to 'lose the dressing room' when the sh** starts to hit the fan.

City and KM in particular have wasted the summer by doing nothing to improve the squad.

From what I see in the Post the sags have taken on a new manager who looks like he has brought in tons of new players and started afresh. He sounds like quite an intelligent bloke who knows how to motivate his players. KM seems like a nice bloke who's got a lucky break and the players will perform for him for a while but I think it will be very easy to 'lose the dressing room' when the sh** starts to hit the fan.

YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY RIGHT

HE STOOD ON THE SIDE LINE ARMS CROSSED THEN ONE ARM BITING HIS NAILS.

IT WAS A WHILE, BUT WHEN HIS ASSISTANT STARTED TO TALK TO HIM HE DECIDED TO SLOWLY MAKE CHANGES. AND EVEN THE CROWD WERE GETTING ANNOYED AT HOW SLOW AND INDECISIVE HE WAS BEING

For 55 long suffering years I have supported city and hated the darkside,but I have to say they were a shambles last season,but their chairman was honest enough to admit he cocked up,and went all out to get a bright young manager,who o fear will move them on in leaps and bounds.In contrast our chairman appoints and loyally sticks with a farce of a manager.then calmly walks away leaving us with an imbecile in charge,and a board with no money.I am so fed up,that I am not sure how much longer I can continue supporting the team that had been my life for so long.I rarely post and am sure I will be totally slagged off,but so be it.

They were in a position were they had no players we have the opposite problem. i wouldnt say it was wasted players wide but more of a waste that he went through pre-season and still pick the same old shite team now that p$sses me off. We are not going to get promoted with that team when he realises that we will be in a better stuation.

For 55 long suffering years I have supported city and hated the darkside,but I have to say they were a shambles last season,but their chairman was honest enough to admit he cocked up,and went all out to get a bright young manager,who o fear will move them on in leaps and bounds.In contrast our chairman appoints and loyally sticks with a farce of a manager.then calmly walks away leaving us with an imbecile in charge,and a board with no money.I am so fed up,that I am not sure how much longer I can continue supporting the team that had been my life for so long.I rarely post and am sure I will be totally slagged off,but so be it.

Kevster you are not alone! Buckle sounded inspiring when I listened to Radio Bristol as I drove home last night.

But there we go. We were told there was no one better available when Millen got the job...

The comparrison between "the Cobblers" manager (gary Johnson) is right. Both have been described as managers who would rather win 3-2 than 1-0. While they play in the not too tactical world they could get away with it ,with the right backing from the board. The problem comes ,as Gary Johnson found out , when other teams Suss you out. There isn'nt a plan "B". Buckle was criticised by Torquay fans last season for blowing promotion with his nieve tactics. As I say our Mr Johnson found out that playing nice football in the LOWER leagues does NOT mean you can play winning football the Higher up the league you go. Buckle assembled 15 lower league players with division 2 (FOUR) experience in order to hopefully get them out of the league he FAILED to get promoted from last season. Led by a 37 year player (one for the future) who has spent the vast majority of his time in the LOWER leagues. It is astounding that anyone could suggest that this manager has the experience to get CITY promotion from the CHAMPIONSHIP. Because ,lets be real about this,know one on here is happy to survive in the Championship, you all think we have a right to expect promotion. I am Not a Millen fan. Never wanted him. should have gone when Tinnion went. But ,having said that, I DO NOT think Buckle is any better or have the experience to do anything other than get us Relegated. Just because the scum managed to sneek a win at an ex NON-LEAGUE side , on the opening day of the season does Not mean they have a manager who is better than what we have. Millen SHOULD have concentrated on our Defensive problems ,Not strengthening other parts of the team. Full Stop. We have never replaced Shaun Taylor as a centre half. We have needed to sort that problem out long before this season started. I often here Premier League managers say that Strikers win Matches ,But, DEFENDERS win TITLES. Millen cant complain if the money is tight at the Gate, He should have strengthened defence FIRST. Time to sort the defence out NOW MILLEN. If that means selling our prized asset then,so be it. He's gonna go on a free at the end of the season anyway. Get rid now and get some defenders in.

Talking of controversial managers I'll confess to jealousy on Friday before yesterday's debarcle. After the Blackpool game the passion holloway showed after getting relegated to motivate his team to put in an excellent performance away at a decent hull side. The way he spoke with real passion and commitment, and inspired his team to run thru brick walls for him and their club... well chalk and cheese

Talking of controversial managers I'll confess to jealousy on Friday before yesterday's debarcle. After the Blackpool game the passion holloway showed after getting relegated to motivate his team to put in an excellent performance away at a decent hull side. The way he spoke with real passion and commitment, and inspired his team to run thru brick walls for him and their club... well chalk and cheese

Agree i would have Holloway here in a heart beat......so much passion, just imagine the dressing room before a match when he is in charge, bet they believe they can beat anyone.....

Still never happen and we have Keef......trriffic

Archived