IGNORED

Exclusive Chat With Chairman.

bcfcmike

That was what i basically meant by developments, I think he will just say we've held talks with a few and we could have him as early as monday.

I would hope the appointment is made by Monday at the very latest?? At least give the new guy a few days to work with the players :)

He said "not formally"

Therefore, I'd say they've not agreed compensation - as theres no point at this early stage.

5 or 6 interviews. Riaz, from what he said did you get the impression, therefore, that an informal meeting or chat may have taken place with Del? I would have thought only if they had asked Geoff Brown for permission and also asked him to keep it quiet.

If the first interviews conclude today I'd say he was not one of them. Might be a red herring to knock us off. who knows.

5 or 6 interviews. Riaz, from what he said did you get the impression, therefore, that an informal meeting or chat may have taken place with Del? I would have thought only if they had asked Geoff Brown for permission and also asked him to keep it quiet.

If the first interviews conclude today I'd say he was not one of them. Might be a red herring to knock us off. who knows.

He did say, that the candidates could be guessed by supporters (or words to that effect)

my gut feeling is that McInnes is one of the 6. Cant be sure tho!

Sounds like Mcinnes is out of the running though - nobody approached that's currently in work.

I'll keep my champagne on ice.

He wouldn't be as bad an appointment as McLaren or Robins though, so I reserve the celebration.

I seriously hope Dave Jones or Billy Davies are one of those two with the 2nd round,

Archived