LB McGivern

RM Adomah

Holding Mid Cisse

Playmaker Killkenny

LM Pearson

Attacking Mid Woolford

St Maynard

4-2-3-1 formation

Can't see Pearson starting, his lack of match fitness was highlighted by himself and by Del.

I think this will be the line up.

GK: James

RB: Skuse

CB: Fontaine

CB: Nyatanga

LB: McGivern

DM: Cisse

CM: Elliott

CM: Kilkenny (With freedom to roam forward)

AMR: Adomah

AML: Woolford

ST: Maynard

Bench: Gerks, Wilson, Bolasie, Pitman, Pearson

I think that

GK James

RB Spence

CB Fontaine

CB Nyatanga

LB McGivern

RM Adomah

Holding Mid Cisse

Playmaker Killkenny

LM Pearson

Attacking Mid Woolford

St Maynard

4-2-3-1 formation

Think we should have 2 up front.

1 up front at home worries me....

I think that

GK James

RB Spence

CB Fontaine

CB Nyatanga

LB McGivern

RM Adomah

Holding Mid Cisse

Playmaker Killkenny

LM Pearson

Attacking Mid Woolford

St Maynard

4-2-3-1 formation

Agreed, but who do you drop to accomodate the second striker? By all accounts Kilkenny has been man of the match for the last two games in that more attacking role. This means one of either cisse or elliot, Elliot would run around more and have more presence however doesn't have the discipline to sit which restricts kilkenny. Cisse has this natural ability to sit however won't offer much with regards to energy.

To me the only change i would perhaps make is pearson for woolford otherwise i'd leave it and bring Pitman on of needed.

Firstly, It will not be two up front, his interview after the Birmingham game he said he doesn't normally play such an attacking formation.

If he changes the team from West Ham he must be crackers. Pearson in on the bench should be the only change.

We need to forget this playing at home bollox, look where it has got us so far.

Stay organised and disciplined. Keep working on the set pieces and sneak a 1-0 win.

That will be all.

This is a really tough call for the manager. Change from the last 2 games?, I suppose that leaving out Woolford would be most likely but then as Del said in interview this week Woolford has given us more balance which has appeared to have helped Mcgivern to improve. I wonder if he might sacrifice Elliott to go 2 upfront at home.

This is where he'll start earning his money, the good thing is St Johnstone fans tell us he is usually very quick to change things if they aren't going well.

Its easier than typing out a load of names and trying to explain formations etc... laughcont.gif

The only problem is that you have to use the presets. In my graphic I'd like to place Kilkenny slightly further forward than Elliott but it isn't really possible.

I think his only nod to a more attack-minded set up for a home game may be Bolasie in for Woolford. If they attack in numbers as they did against Barnsley, no one will notice that it's one up front

If we do this the BBC will be in chaos! Didn't you notice in the highlights of the Wham match they called Bolaise Adomah?! :D

If we do this the BBC will be in chaos! Didn't you notice in the highlights of the Wham match they called Bolaise Adomah?! :D

I nearly posted about that, but thought I'd check what he said first and never got round to it! I would infer that it was racist, but unfortunately I think it was just a shoddy, poorly researched voice over

I nearly posted about that, but thought I'd check what he said first and never got round to it! I would infer that it was racist, but unfortunately I think it was just a shoddy, poorly researched voice over

The reporting wasn't of a high enough quality for it to be considered racist!

Archived