IGNORED

We're Bristol City, We've Always Been Shite

BristolCityFC1

Look at our history, we've won nothing.

There MUST be something wrong behind closed doors. Funny how these "great signings" become shite over night.

We are like a retirement home for all the players that are not good enough for other teams...yeah come to Bristol city, you'll get a nice pay packet on a ridiculously long contract where your over rated and you'll play every week even if you put in a crap performance, it's great! Tell your friends

I look at the players even before each game and think what a bunch of overpaid tossers. No effort...EVER! They don't care what happens on the pitch as long as they get paid. We all knew that when Blackpool scored there first goal there was gonna be only one outcome...that's down to the manager and the captain on the pitch leading the team.

From top to bottom, the club is an absolutely joke

Like in the good days "always believe"....the time which rings in my head now is "we're Bristol city, we've always been s.h.i.t.!

Rochdale, Darlington, Grimsby all shit clubs trophy wise but there fans turn up because they love the club, the OP is a c u next Tuesday.

Oh great you're off again. Mr Tedium, truth hurts doesn't it? Brains not developed from the greatest of gene pools, but can you possibly stop using the bits that work to insult everyone you disagree with?

We are a bogus club simple as. For all the years i been watching city its always been slight glimmer of hope followed by, usual let downs. Over the years i have looked at the table of the division we have been in and thought all these other teams have had success, good cup runs even recent promotions. Then i look at city and think woopdy doo, mediocre league performances, non existent FA cup runs, supplemented by 2 Daffy Duck cup wins.

The OP is right to be pissed off. I am. Consistent bollix football for years has almost drained the energy out of me when it comes to saturdays. Still i follow my beloved club through shyte and more shyte.

To ask the OP if he/she "supports city" just because they are pissed off with the clubs constant under achievement is a bit cheeky.

We're Bristol City, Always Been Shyte.

**I am aware of the promotion then playoff season before the pedantic ******s start.

Rochdale, Darlington, Grimsby all shit clubs trophy wise but there fans turn up because they love the club, the OP is a c u next Tuesday.

I don't give a sh*t about Rochdale, Darlington or Grimsby. The fact is we've accepted being mediocre for years, we gave contracts to players under Johnson who weren't good enough, Sproule etc because they were 'doing a job', We very rarely went out and signed someone better than we had, they were always similar. You could replace Fontaine with Nyatanga both make the same stupid mistakes, both are too slow, neither attack the first ball. Johnson goes Millen does an ok job. Coppell came and went and we appoint a bloke who 3 months earlier was right for the job without looking who else was out there. 15 months and several good awful signings latter we're in the sh*t. We replace the manger with some unknown Scot who is expected to work miracles with a squad of players half of whom should have left the club years ago. We need to face facts we're just rubbish.

Yeah- like I said on another forum, it's not about the glory it's about love of the club. Chelsea 'fan' I know, who I was chatting to today was moaning because his side are 'only' 4th in the PL, in CL, still in FA Cup...Course, he's never been to a game he knows next to **** all.

I don't give a sh*t about Rochdale, Darlington or Grimsby. The fact is we've accepted being mediocre for years, we gave contracts to players under Johnson who weren't good enough, Sproule etc because they were 'doing a job', We very rarely went out and signed someone better than we had, they were always similar. You could replace Fontaine with Nyatanga both make the same stupid mistakes, both are too slow, neither attack the first ball. Johnson goes Millen does an ok job. Coppell came and went and we appoint a bloke who 3 months earlier was right for the job without looking who else was out there. 15 months and several good awful signings latter we're in the sh*t. We replace the manger with some unknown Scot who is expected to work miracles with a squad of players half of whom should have left the club years ago. We need to face facts we're just rubbish.

Support your club whatever division.

Support your club whatever division.

I've had a season ticket for 16 years so I have supported my club at whatever level, and I'll get one next year. I've seen us win at Mansfield 5-4 and seen us lose at Swansea 7-1 - thank you

I stand by thoughts that the club has accepted being medioocre and thats why we find ourselves in the sh*t

I'm with mcbcfc. don't know what SL was thinking but these appointments are clueless.

Everyone was going crazy on here over this Scottish guy iv never heard of. I said from the start experience is what we need, but the club go and recruit a guy who hasn't got a clue about the championship and what it takes to reach the PL.

I wouldn't be surprised it he walks tbh. These players are so poor it's unreal and as they know there all gonna get sweeped out by the summer (no matter what league we are in) they don't give a toss about City. End of.

Just by watching Football League show seeing other players, theres so much desire, different ethic at other clubs, motivated to fight for everything, even a bloody throw in..

Forum members who react questioning support or saying we ARE NOT utter dog shite are clearly out of touch or in denyle..!

So.... what next?

Tbh I'm resigned to the fact we'll be league one next year, I can't honsetly see 3 teams worse than us (I so hope i'm wrong I don't want to visit stevenage, crawley and swindle next year). So the clear out takes place of everyone out of contract no matter what division we're in. If we go down we'll still have the same useless players who are under contract but can only hope they look better in league one than the championship. Maybe with the addition of 5-6 decent players we'll be in and around the top 6. If we stay up we need some seriously good players to avoid another season like this one.

Tbh I'm resigned to the fact we'll be league one next year, I can't honsetly see 3 teams worse than us (I so hope i'm wrong I don't want to visit stevenage, crawley and swindle next year). So the clear out takes place of everyone out of contract no matter what division we're in. If we go down we'll still have the same useless players who are under contract but can only hope they look better in league one than the championship. Maybe with the addition of 5-6 decent players we'll be in and around the top 6. If we stay up we need some seriously good players to avoid another season like this one.

If we go down, our pool of decent players to sign quickly gets a lot smaller

Tbh I'm resigned to the fact we'll be league one next year

Who knows. All we can do is support. If it is sh1te for another hundred years as long as we have done our bit there is not much else we can do.

There were encouraging signs today even tho it all went pete tong, compared to other games I have seen. Anything is still possible in this league

Who knows. All we can do is support. If it is sh1te for another hundred years as long as we have done our bit there is not much else we can do.

There were encouraging signs today even tho it all went pete tong, compared to other games I have seen. Anything is still possible in this league

I hope you're right, I just can't see 3 worse teams than us.

Although not technically rock bottom it certainly feels that way. To say we've always been **** isn't true as we got to the play off final recently, however at the moment like others have mentioned, when you look at other teams their desire, passion and determination is above ours. Once again, in this league, pride, belief and a bit of grit can get you further up the table over abilIty.

Archived