IGNORED

Ryan Mcgivern

Super

He was a poor player. Positionally terrible, a walking yellow card, a poor passer of the ball and possibly the slowest 22 year old professional footballer ever. His performance away at Peterborough goes down as one of the worst I have ever seen and led to Pearson and Fontaine both attempting to play left back just to try and cover McGivern. The only real thing he has going for him is a decent ability in the air and he can put in an OK cross one out of five times. Will do well to have a decent career in League 1.

He was a poor player. Positionally terrible, a walking yellow card, a poor passer of the ball and possibly the slowest 22 year old professional footballer ever. His performance away at Peterborough goes down as one of the worst I have ever seen and led to Pearson and Fontaine both attempting to play left back just to try and cover McGivern. The only real thing he has going for him is a decent ability in the air and he can put in an OK cross one out of five times. Will do well to have a decent career in League 1.

+1

I will be absolutely distraught if I have to watch him pull the red shirt on again next season! I really hope Del isn't thinking of him even in an emergency!

I would rather Edwards be given a chance at right back and shift Foster over to left back, than see the woeful McGivern back in City colours.

We could be better than McGivern.

Wasn't the worst full back I've seen wear the shirt (paging Mr Lavin...) but he was too raw for a 22 year old at this level.

Can believe that a few years of consistent first team football at a lower level, like league one, he might develop into a decent talent, but not what we need just now.

Archived