IGNORED

Aluko Rejects Contract Transfer... Snap Him Up Del!

ciderbeans

To be fair to The Jock, I'd be amazed if we signed Naismith or Whittaker and there has been plenty of paper talk about them going to Prem teams. The issue is that no one mentioned them until Jock did!!!

Regardless, there's more chance of most of the Rangers squad playing for us next season than there is of them playing for Rangers!!!

And that would be a bad record,if Naismith played more games up front.How ever he plays midfield and on the wing to.Also he has scored against Spain.Players who can do that do not go and play in the championship.When was the last time,you paid £2 million on a player?The Mail was right when they said they were signing Jelavic.It would make perfect sense teaming them both up.As they worked well for Rangers,wee Steven and Jela laid them on a plate for each other.He is only 25 time for a move.Its not as if he is a kid.West Ham are interested in him to.The reason he and Whittaker stayed at Rangers for so long,is that they are fans.The same goes for Davis and McGregor.Who could easily play and do well in the EPL.Davis has already been there with Villa.

Case A. David Goodwillie. What league is he playing in now?

Paid over 2million in 2008 for Maynard.

The Daily Mail also said Fulham were going to sign Maynard for £3.25million in 2010, that didn't happen.

Papers make up gossip to sell them Jock, the world isn't as nice as it seems mate.

Case A. David Goodwillie. What league is he playing in now?

Paid over 2million in 2008 for Maynard.

The Daily Mail also said Fulham were going to sign Maynard for £3.25million in 2010, that didn't happen.

Papers make up gossip to sell them Jock, the world isn't as nice as it seems mate.

You speak about Goodwillie as if he was bought to play every game.Well he was not he was only 22.when they bought him.And ended up playing on the right hand side off midfield.Where he never played before in his puff.He still managed to score them goals though.The guys a good player,Billy Dodds said Chelsea and Liverpool scouted him.And since he is ex Dundee Utd and Chelsea.His contacts in the game will be better than yours.The guy scores some amazing acrobatic over head kicks.Just like Jelavic does as well.Plenty off times I have watched him connect with them,and they never went in.Other times they did,he has cracking teqnical ability for a Scot.So again its another pathetic example plucked out the air.Robinson is in the championship to.And how many caps did he get for England before walking away?Goodwillie has played one game to my knowledge.And it was against Lithuania and I was there.He actually did well holding the ball up in the Miller role,on his own.

You speak about Goodwillie as if he was bought to play every game.Well he was not he was only 22.when they bought him.And ended up playing on the right hand side off midfield.Where he never played before in his puff.He still managed to score them goals though.The guys a good player,Billy Dodds said Chelsea and Liverpool scouted him.And since he is ex Dundee Utd and Chelsea.His contacts in the game will be better than yours.The guy scores some amazing acrobatic over head kicks.Just like Jelavic does as well.Plenty off times I have watched him connect with them,and they never went in.Other times they did,he has cracking teqnical ability for a Scot.So again its another pathetic example plucked out the air.Robinson is in the championship to.And how many caps did he get for England before walking away?Goodwillie has played one game to my knowledge.And it was against Lithuania and I was there.He actually did well holding the ball up in the Miller role,on his own.

You clearly know nothing then.

You said

Also he has scored against Spain.Players who can do that do not go and play in the championship.

Goodwillie scored against Spain for Scotland in October 2011. He is now playing in the Championship.

So you wrote a paragraph about rubbish saying how I just plucked an example out of the air, when in fact my example proves you entirely wrong and is very relevant.

So Jock, not so hot on your knowedge of Scotland if you though Goodwillie has only played against Lithuania aye!

You clearly know nothing then.

You said

Goodwillie scored against Spain for Scotland in October 2011. He is now playing in the Championship.

So you wrote a paragraph about rubbish saying how I just plucked an example out of the air, when in fact my example proves you entirely wrong and is very relevant.

So Jock, not so hot on your knowedge of Scotland if you though Goodwillie has only played against Lithuania aye!

A penalty after coming on as a sub.I was talking about him starting games for Scotland.He is not our first choice striker.And he is not even the replacement for Miller.The guy who plays in his style and is stronger to make the ball stick up in a 4 5 1.Is Johnny Russell who was called into the last squad.Who is mobile and good in the air.Rhodes cant play up front alone.And never has done at Huddersfield.We would need to change our system to play Rhodes and Goodwillie.And McFadden is better than them all.And still has a lot to offer,when he finds a new club.And so is Steven Fletcher,who will be back in our team.When Avril gets fired hopefully after the Oz game.

A penalty after coming on as a sub.I was talking about him starting games for Scotland.He is not our first choice striker.And he is not even the replacement for Miller.The guy who plays in his style and is stronger to make the ball stick up in a 4 5 1.Is Johnny Russell who was called into the last squad.Who is mobile and good in the air.Rhodes cant play up front alone.And never has done at Huddersfield.We would need to change our system to play Rhodes and Goodwillie.And McFadden is better than them all.And still has a lot to offer,when he finds a new club.And so is Steven Fletcher,who will be back in our team.When Avril gets fired hopefully after the Oz game.

Mcfadden is better than them all? God they must be sh1te! McFadden is a show pony, who scores little and assists little. his approach play is interesting to watch, but no end product, he is another Ivan Sproule, just earning a living being decidely average at a slightly higher level.

Mcfadden is better than them all? God they must be sh1te! McFadden is a show pony, who scores little and assists little. his approach play is interesting to watch, but no end product, he is another Ivan Sproule, just earning a living being decidely average at a slightly higher level.

McFadden does not have his pace,so that is another pathetic comment.And is really cringe worthy,when Faddy has scored against FRANCE,SPAIN,HOLLAND,UKRAINE when they were good.The guys a class act,and if he was Italian you would all be drolling over him.Also I remember laughing at the thread on here about him.It was as bad as the Naismith and Saha one.Can see him signing for Wigan,Martinez tried to get him before he went to Everton.

You were wrong, you never mentioned anything about starting and now suddenly when proven wrong you are back peddling.

We don't care about Scotland national team, formations etc. THIS IS BRISTOL CITY NOT SCOTLAND FORUM!

You were wrong, like you were about so much in the past i.e Charlie Adam.

Admit it like a bloody man.

You were wrong, you never mentioned anything about starting and now suddenly when proven wrong you are back peddling.

We don't care about Scotland national team, formations etc. THIS IS BRISTOL CITY NOT SCOTLAND FORUM!

You were wrong, like you were about so much in the past i.e Charlie Adam.

Admit it like a bloody man.

Hardly proven wrong he has only started one game.Coming off the bench means nothing.Again he is not our top striker.How ever he would walk right into your team.He would walk right into mines to for that matter.We tried and failed to sign him.Also he only started down to Miller not being around,who was injured or suspended.

Hardly proven wrong he has only started one game.Coming off the bench means nothing.Again he is not our top striker.How ever he would walk right into your team.He would walk right into mines to for that matter.We tried and failed to sign him.Also he only started down to Miller not being around,who was injured or suspended.

You didn't say started though, you said "Goodwillie has played one game to my knowledge".

Now you saying scoring against Spain is nothing if you are coming of the bench? What happened to players who score against Spain don't go and play in the Championship???? Yes it was a penalty, but he still scored though!

You didn't say started though, you said "Goodwillie has played one game to my knowledge".

Now you saying scoring against Spain is nothing if you are coming of the bench? What happened to players who score against Spain don't go and play in the Championship???? Yes it was a penalty, but he still scored though!

And how do you know that a EPL club will not buy him?He has not played a single game in that league yet

McFadden does not have his pace,so that is another pathetic comment.And is really cringe worthy,when Faddy has scored against FRANCE,SPAIN,HOLLAND,UKRAINE when they were good.The guys a class act,and if he was Italian you would all be drolling over him.Also I remember laughing at the thread on here about him.It was as bad as the Naismith and Saha one.Can see him signing for Wigan,Martinez tried to get him before he went to Everton.

Um, no I wouldn't I've watched him enough to know he doesn't score enough, doesn't create enough. just a fancy dan. Whoopie do he scored against those sides! did he dominate them when he played against them, no, he did score fair enough,

he has played barely 200 games at the age of 29, not good enough, he is averaging about 1 in 10 in England, not good enough, he managed about 1 in 3 in Scotland!!!! not good enough. You can see where i am going here.

as you would say PISH

Um, no I wouldn't I've watched him enough to know he doesn't score enough, doesn't create enough. just a fancy dan. Whoopie do he scored against those sides! did he dominate them when he played against them, no, he did score fair enough,

he has played barely 200 games at the age of 29, not good enough, he is averaging about 1 in 10 in England, not good enough, he managed about 1 in 3 in Scotland!!!! not good enough. You can see where i am going here.

as you would say PISH

McFadden has played more on the wing,than as a striker for his clubs though.So his strike rate is not that bad.When a guy like Thierry Henry says he is world class before the France game,its time to sit up and take notice.And that was the first game,not the second one after we beat them.I would rather take that guys opinion off him.Over anybody on here who has never played against him.I am lucky I have also played against him.Even if he was about to go for his Motherwell trial,when he was a kid.And the guys got natural ability.He was running rings around guys 5 years older than him.Who had played for Celtic boys club.He was always going to be a bit special.Keep knocking him its fine,we are not meant to have any world class players these days any way.Henry also said that Barry Ferguson was world class.I would love Faddy to go play in Italy.The slower pace off the game,would suite him over there.He should get big Amoruso to help him move to Fiorentina,who were wanting to sign Kenny Miller.

Jock according to sources, McFadden is off to Motherwell, it's in today's Sun iirc, just saying

Maybe for six months its not out the question,to play champions league.And get him self in the shop window again.For a move to a bigger team,when he proves his fitness.I still think Martinez will come for him though at Wigan.His Dad said that WBA WIGAN,SUNDERLAND,EVERTON,CELTIC wanted him the last time.And its only Lennon and Martinez that is left as managers now.I think Swansea would suit his game,if he was to get a EPL team.If they stick to there creative attacking game.

Stoke do not play in the championship.We are talking about the championship here.

You said

And how do you know that a EPL club will not buy him?He has not played a single game in that league yet

The inference being, as far as I can tell, that you don't think Goodwillie has played a single game in the Premier League. Perhaps if that's not what you meant you need to think about what you've written before you post it? Just to check that it meets minimum requirements of being coherent and being written in English

You said

The inference being, as far as I can tell, that you don't think Goodwillie has played a single game in the Premier League. Perhaps if that's not what you meant you need to think about what you've written before you post it? Just to check that it meets minimum requirements of being coherent and being written in English

Actually I said he might get sold to a EPL club.And not ever play in the championship.People are saying he is a championship player,when he has never kicked a ball in that league yet.Its really not that hard to understand is it?

Well it wont be for six months will it? 3 moves in two windows to two feds isnt allowed iirc by the transfer rules, so if he goes it will be for the season. His knees are shot to hell by all accounts and he really is injury prone. At this stage a move up north and staying there may help prolong what is left of his career.

How when he is out off contract,and a free agent?And his knees are fine,have been for about half a year.He just found it hard getting back into the Everton team.As they have better players than him.He can cut it at EPL level though easily.I think Southampton is another good attacking team,that would suit his game.And he is good mates with Craig Gordon to,who I am hearing is signing for them.Both could kick start there carers there.

The MLS is the promised land for half decent footballers. Get paid a stupid wage and get to shine in a very mediocre league

It might be a good move financially but surely for career prospects , coming to the Championship would trump the MLS ?

If he scores 15 goals for us by Xmas , he could get a move to the Prem. If he scores 15 for Denver Broncos or whoever , who's going to notice ??

It might be a good move financially but surely for career prospects , coming to the Championship would trump the MLS ?

If he scores 15 goals for us by Xmas , he could get a move to the Prem. If he scores 15 for Denver Broncos or whoever , who's going to notice ??

It depends what's more important to him. MLS he is basically guaranteed a top wage for the rest of his career. If he comes to us he may get a decent move but could end up plying his trade in the lower leagues for the rest of his career.

It depends what's more important to him. MLS he is basically guaranteed a top wage for the rest of his career. If he comes to us he may get a decent move but could end up plying his trade in the lower leagues for the rest of his career.

True , and Los Angeles is probably more appealing than Long Ashton.

Archived