IGNORED

Greg Cunningham

ChrisBCFC

What a superb signing, I for one thought he was OUTSTANDING last night. The way he dealt with Zaha and then broke forward at pace overlapping Woolford. Foster was very good also, how refreshing to have 2 quality full backs for a change.

But Cunningham shone for me last night, thought he really looked good. Best player on the pitch? Cole Skuse, BOSSED the game.

What a superb signing, I for one thought he was OUTSTANDING last night. The way he dealt with Zaha and then broke forward at pace overlapping Woolford. Foster was very good also, how refreshing to have 2 quality full backs for a change.

But Cunningham shone for me last night, thought he really looked good. Best player on the pitch? Cole Skuse, BOSSED the game.

Agree about Cunningham, looks to be right up there with our top left backs of the past, Barnard,Scott and Bell

You're right, he looked fantastic. He said on a interview when he first signed for us "I'm a defender first and foremost but I like to get forward". It definitely rings true, his defending was fantastic and he contributed to a lot of the play. Definitely a A+ signing.

And another thing, anyone notice him go over to the Dolmon and clap the fans At the end of the game? Fonts, Carey and Skuse always do, but nice to see a new boy, who has settled in very well and clearly enjoying his time here join in.

That doesn't surprise me, he seemed genuinely appreciative when i met him briefly in Asda after the Rovers game and thanked him for his efforts! seemed a nice bloke and others i know who have met him have said the same!. We got Greg Cunningham!!!

That doesn't surprise me, he seemed genuinely appreciative when i met him briefly in Asda after the Rovers game and thanked him for his efforts! seemed a nice bloke and others i know who have met him have said the same!. We got Greg Cunningham!!!

That just bumped him up even more in my estimation - not waitrose etc... but it's been a great start to his City career and I have a good feeling about how it may continue :)

Archived