IGNORED

Bolasie....

Andy082005

Yeh I watched it aswell and he was class! Amazing to think he hardly got a game at City and is now starting for Palace! He must be laughing at us atm leaving a side struggling to avoid relegation and now flourishing with a side top of the championship! Also happened to notice Keith Millen as Palace's assistant which I didn't realise! He'll probably be laughing along with Bolasie aswell!

Without being wise after the event I always rated him and wanted him to stay. I even said as much but was shot down by the high and mighty BCFC Chris on here. Because Woolford is better apparently.

Why let him go for pittance? He signs Anderson and we don't use him, we have established Wooly isn't good enough so that leaves us with one winger in Adomah. Yes I no Pearson can play there but he plays better in a more central role. Bryan can but is obviously young and inconsistent but once Cunningham is back, with the very limited options we have I would perservere with Bryan wide left.

Just seen the highlights of the Palace game today....he looks a completely different player now. Sharp, composed and a great cross.

Really does prove how bad our coaching is at City.

I remember seeing him when he came on as sub away to Brighton last season. He livened the game up and put over some really good crosses. I could never understand why he was below Woolford in the pecking order at City. When Anderson came he was 4th choice winger, so no wonder he left.

If Anderson goes, because he can’t get a game, we might we saying he same things about him.

I remember seeing him when he came on as sub away to Brighton last season. He livened the game up and put over some really good crosses. I could never understand why he was below Woolford in the pecking order at City. When Anderson came he was 4th choice winger, so no wonder he left.

If Anderson goes, because he can’t get a game, we might we saying he same things about him.

May well be the case, is Anderson really vastly worse than our current players?? He is Championship experienced, Woolford after his excellent start has not necessarily delivered, Pearson isn't a wide player really don't udnerstand why he doesn't get a crack.

Anderson always looks a threat to me when he plays. I have no idea why is isn't selected. Another baffling selection issue

Bit more to it than the 'official line' I believe...

How often is the official line the truth?

Proberly nearer the truth he didn't want to be here for some reason ??? Couldn't wait to get to London where he has flourished at Palace would we have seen the same player ????

He went for a snip but fair play to Palace they saw something they thought could improve their team ..

Reading their Holmesdale forum at the time they wanted Freedman sacked and the players hung up by their dangly bits....

Unlike this club Palace have more than turned the corner it wasn't that long ago that their tango coloured ex chairman Simon Jordan was facing a £30 million debt that ripped their squad apart.

Archived