IGNORED

One Team In Bristol

bs3

Once again, what stadium ? Mr Lansdown is already looking at other sites.

The massive club jibe ? You have always had an Inflated opinion of yourselves. To have the hubris to name a bar the prem lounge and not being in the prem. you only have to look at this thread to see just how petty you are by nitpicking but it makes no difference as we played at Bath and survived even when your lot got gaoled for arson.

You are getting the pay off now. There has always been an insidious nastiness witting BCFC 1982 Ltd. To think you have an 18 million payroll yet still cannot get to the promised land just shows the chasm between reality and what you believe to be so.

It really is laughable, albeit in a pathetically limp way, that chucking postcodes around is the best you can do. Dear oh dear.

your fans are most delusional then ours fact, just have to read your forum "we'll be in the premiership in 3 years" you think you're bigger than swindon, torquay, cheltenham.. you can't barely get 5,000 a game. You're 92nd in the football league and your best player is a city reject.. To just come on our board shows your bitter and twisted about everything that is BCFC. It tears you up inside . Your fans want a new stadium so you can get one over on "those sheteds".. :laugh:

It's always "in 5 years" with the sad sags. Scruffy dreamers.

I am surprised they can count to 5, surely it should be 4, for each webbed digit they have left foot, right foot, left hand and right hand.

Ah well, never mind. Agent Ward has his orders.

Like I said, it's a bit of banter, OTIB and all that. So far the Gasheads I work with have seen it as banter, their response has been along the lines of "at least we are getting a new ground and not a TVG". Neither them or myself have burst into tears over it all.

Sorry I was perhaps taking it a bit too literal.

I certainly wouldn't mind if City moved out of BCC's boundary if it meant Bristolian's could claim that both clubs were getting new stadiums, in fact I think it will be the only way for that to be possible!

I live in Longwell green..

Only when it suits us? How does that work? I class myself as Bristolian, if anybody asks me where I'm from I say 'Bristol' and I support Bristol City FC.

I don't know anybody who ever claims they aren't from Bristol when something happens.. what a stupid statement.

What a stupid reply. Do you contribute to the running of Bristol . Does you council tax pay for one of England CORE City ? Are you prepared pay council tax to Bristol and become part of Bristol . If you answer is No then that is what I mean.

This is probably the worst post I've seen.. as above, I'm Bristolian.

Who decides that the UWE is outside the City boundaries then? Greater Bristol. They can class themselves Bristolian.

This pathetic 'point scoring' thing is ridiculous.

I've lived in Hanham my entire life and was born at Frenchay.

I have forever been telling people I was Bristol born and bred, have I been telling lies? :liar:

Yes . You are from South Gloucestershire.If you want to part of Bristol start campaigning for the City limits to be extended. And then you can pay your council tax to Bristol City Council

and are truly making fools of yourselves if this is the best you can do.

Bitter and twisted Teds. Massive club eh ;)

No, not bitter and twisted at all. Sorry to disappoint you. I prefer the design of our new stadium and if we don't get that I wouldn't particularly want to swap Ashton Gate for a red and white version of your bowl. No offence.

I thought we were just discussing a song of ours that will have particular relevance once you move into your new stadium which just happens to be outside the City boundaries.

It's a bit of light hearted fun that clearly hits the spot when winding up some of you precious, cry baby Gasheads.

Yes . You are from South Gloucestershire.If you want to part of Bristol start campaigning for the City limits to be extended. And then you can pay your council tax to Bristol City Council

Quite right!

Hanham and Frenchay historically are both villages on the outskirts of Bristol. As far as I know neither have ever been in the county or city of Bristol?! They've always been Gloucestershire/Avon.

I think it's quite clear the strict city boundary you talk about, what you are not grasping is that city's expand yet political and authoritative boundaries do not at the same rate. These "other" places I have mentioned are part of the urban expansion, intricately linked to Bristol......just not within the citys political boundary.......as yet. This is distinct from geographically seperate towns such as wsm, clevedon, thornbury which are in the "Bristol" area but clearly not part of Bristol.

Out of interest, where do you reside?

Do not expand at the same rate!

Some of these areas were connected to Bristol in the late 19th century but was blocked from becoming part of Bristol by the Tory party due to politcal expedience . Again in 1995 these area could have become part of Bristol but yet again was stopped by the Tories for the same reasons.

your fans are most delusional then ours fact, just have to read your forum "we'll be in the premiership in 3 years" you think you're bigger than swindon, torquay, cheltenham.. you can't barely get 5,000 a game. You're 92nd in the football league and your best player is a city reject.. To just come on our board shows your bitter and twisted about everything that is BCFC. It tears you up inside . Your fans want a new stadium so you can get one over on "those sheteds".. :laugh:

Take your pills and calm down poor fella. You are obviously agitated and need to sit down.

Three words for you

Permission to build ! ;)

Do not expand at the same rate! Some of these areas were connected to Bristol in the late 19th century but was blocked from becoming part of Bristol by the Tory party due to politcal expedience . Again in 1995 these area could have become part of Bristol but yet again was stopped by the Tories for the same reasons.
Which is to some extent reiterating my point.......that these areas are connected and recognised as Bristol yet are not officially purely down to politically motivated decisions

Which is to some extent reiterating my point.......that these areas are connected and recognised as Bristol yet are not officially purely down to politically motivated decisions

The way "Bristol" is expanding, will Bath be seen as Bristol years down the line? Somewhere down the line a line must be drawn.

No, not bitter and twisted at all. Sorry to disappoint you. I prefer the design of our new stadium and if we don't get that I wouldn't particularly want to swap Ashton Gate for a red and white version of your bowl. No offence.

I thought we were just discussing a song of ours that will have particular relevance once you move into your new stadium which just happens to be outside the City boundaries.

It's a bit of light hearted fun that clearly hits the spot when winding up some of you precious, cry baby Gasheads.

You really need to change your meme as you are JonoGas on the Rovers forum.

Yep, Trashton is where you'll be for a long time yet. At the rate of spending now you cannot sustain a championship team and Mr Lansdown cannot just chuck money at it

Just keep talking postcodes. That will keep you warm for awhile till the reality of a second spell in admin bites. 82ers, got to laugh at em.

Yep, Trashton is where you'll be for a long time yet. At the rate of spending now you cannot sustain a championship team and Mr Lansdown cannot just chuck money at it

Just keep talking postcodes. That will keep you warm for awhile till the reality of a second spell in admin bites. 82ers, got to laugh at em.

You're 92nd in the football league and 20 points behind EXETER CITY!! Go and play somewhere else

The way "Bristol" is expanding, will Bath be seen as Bristol years down the line? Somewhere down the line a line must be drawn.

As I have said previously, I am not talking about towns or city's that are naturally seperate from Bristol........I am purely talking about the suburbs that are already connected to Bristol.

Ah well, its our spiritual home. Yours is ike... trump.... minimal..... oh wait, pikeys on the move.... again

As I have said previously, I am not talking about towns or city's that are naturally seperate from Bristol........I am purely talking about the suburbs that are already connected to Bristol.

But what are now burbs used to be towns and villages

So when is the reality of non league football in an unsustainable stadium going to bite you.....or are you still in your perpetual fantasy where you fly up through the leagues to the prem with 30k crowds whilst city play on the downs.....yawn

But what are now burbs used to be towns and villages

Some were yes but that's how city's expand, that's the same with any big city....the difference with Bristol is it boundaries haven't grown with the expansion. There is usually a natural limit to expansion due to green belt land etc

Archived