IGNORED

Kenny Jacket Appointed Wolves Head Coach

Negan

Jackett will stabilise the club and they should definitely be in the hunt for promotion come next May. Saunders was a joke appointment and a rash one it now seems but what's eating the Wolves fans more than anything is the success of their Black Country neighbours. When you're sliding into League 1 with no money, huge wages to pay and no manager. The last thing you need is to turn up for work and hear some Baggie colleague giving it large in your face.

Quite funny though cos we do it to the G*s :-)

Jackett will stabilise the club and they should definitely be in the hunt for promotion come next May. Saunders was a joke appointment and a rash one it now seems but what's eating the Wolves fans more than anything is the success of their Black Country neighbours. When you're sliding into League 1 with no money, huge wages to pay and no manager. The last thing you need is to turn up for work and hear some Baggie colleague giving it large in your face.

Quite funny though cos we do it to the G*s :-)

yeah, Saunders was an awful appointment! Jackett will stabilise them, especially under a good start. WBA should be proud of their acievements this season, I suspect wolves fans haven't heard enough of it! :laughcont:

Great appointment . . . . for us.

His days were numbered at Millwall given their impending financial constraints.

I, like most on here see him as doing a job at a smaller club.

How on earth is he going to deal with some of their prima donnas. I thought Coyle would have got the job as he's got the drive and has managed at the top level.

Oh dear oh dear oh dear...

...long gone are the days when Wolves thought that they had a divine right to be regarded as one of the biggest clubs in the country, and consequently always went for the biggest 'name' that happened to be on the market.

Of course, their fans still hold this misguided notion.

Unfortunately, IMO they have got it right this time.

I think that Kenny Jackett will get them promoted.

He is very competent at getting teams playing functional, long ball football. They are bound to have better players than every other side in the division. The Wolves owner seems to have got this appointment right. Wolves have always been most successful playing functional long ball football anyway. If they start well, the league could be a procession.

I'm aware I'm pretty much on my own here but I think he's pretty much the best appointment they could have made in their present circumstances. An unfashionable manager, sure, but a consistent track record and definitely not good news for us or our rivals. I'd definitely expect him to get Wolves promoted.

Great appointment . . . . for us.

His days were numbered at Millwall given their impending financial constraints.

I, like most on here see him as doing a job at a smaller club.

How on earth is he going to deal with some of their prima donnas. I thought Coyle would have got the job as he's got the drive and has managed at the top level.

That'll be the same prima donnas that got them relegated to league 1?

After reading about Wolves fans reaction to the so called prima donnas after their last championship match, Jackett should get a bunch of Wolves fans along to the first pre season training session to tell the players exactly what they think of them. That should do the trick.

Archived