IGNORED

Welcome To Our World...r*vers Jr

Kid in the Riot

I can understand why people didn't believe me to be fair. Also surprised it's taken 8 days or whatever for them to go public or without anyone else spilling the beans.

Since you seem to know about these things...

Does the name/address of the person who submitted this become available at any point?

Also, would I be correct in saying this does not mean a JR will actually happen, just that they have applied for one?

Since you seem to know about these things...

Does the name/address of the person who submitted this become available at any point?

Also, would I be correct in saying this does not mean a JR will actually happen, just that they have applied for one?

I can definitely confirm that we are laughing at you!!

Their forum is hilarious. How about this little beauty, bunch of scroungers if ever there was one!!

http://www.brfcforum.co.uk/index.php?/topic/110910-anyone-got-a-free-spare-ticket/

Haha that is comedy gold.

Desperate to get to the game? I mean S****horpe are a huge club, massive attraction for the Gas ;) but fair play he got his spare ticket it seems.

Just remember before you laugh that your "Redevelopment" has to go through the Planning people and if their fingers get burnt with ours then they are going to go even more careful with yours and maybe reject it.. This really is a case of Bristol Football against the World. Its a shame the whole of Bristol isn't within the jurisdiction of South Glos. We might have both had our stadiums now in both our first choice places ie you at Ashton Vale and us at UWE.

Just remember before you laugh that your "Redevelopment" has to go through the Planning people and if their fingers get burnt with ours then they are going to go even more careful with yours and maybe reject it.. This really is a case of Bristol Football against the World. Its a shame the whole of Bristol isn't within the jurisdiction of South Glos. We might have both had our stadiums now in both our first choice places ie you at Ashton Vale and us at UWE.

We're laughing at you because you refused to believe the word of KITR who has his nose inside these issues.

Your lot were all so supremely confident that everything would smooth through and had the audacity to take the p*ss out of KITR.

I couldn't really give a sh*t whether you get your sh*thole built or not, but I'm laughing at you because your lot were outsmarted by the opening poster here.

Just because he's what you'd so humorously and inventively call a "Sheed" you immediately took his opinion as worthless.

Have you learned any valuable lessons? Probably not you thick tw*t.

The trouble is you have been brainwashed by that moron the bright side of life on your forum who claims everything is fine but actually knows bugger all. KITR seems to know more than any of your lot.

Just remember before you laugh that your "Redevelopment" has to go through the Planning people.

This is my main concern, no guarentees with planning applications.

It does amuse me however that there were plenty on the Gas forum slagging off KITR accusing him of being a wum, bitter, jealous etc.

Kid in the Riot maybe Kid in the Know.

No its not you ****. You could not give a shit when it was us and now we could not give a shit that it is you. WE have a fall back which is a class looking AG. You have nothing. ha ******* ha.

No its not you ****. You could not give a shit when it was us and now we could not give a shit that it is you. WE have a fall back which is a class looking AG. You have nothing. ha ******* ha.

No, he's right, it is Bristol football v the world.

Well, it is now they want something out of it. When it was just us and AV they were starting threads on their forum, urging people to sign petitions against our Sainsbury's application.

I think my old mate Mr J Lennon esq. sums it up best.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EqP3wT5lpa4

This is my main concern, no guarentees with planning applications.

Not a concern for me, living in BS3 even the Southville Green Councillor has said she's in favour of developing AG.

They can hardly support blocking AV and also oppose the alternative, can they?

Bristol Rovers' move to Frenchay hit by judicial review warning

This report (posted today) says that the council is aware that someone is considering lodging an application for a judicial review, but that they have not done so yet.

I wonder if there is any truth in the rumour that the person involved is based in the Channel Islands?

Not a concern for me, living in BS3 even the Southville Green Councillor has said she's in favour of developing AG.

They can hardly support blocking AV and also oppose the alternative, can they?

True, I think 'concern' was probably the wrong word to use. I would hope any planning application for AG sails through just that you never know who's going to throw a spanner in the works.

Bristol Rovers' move to Frenchay hit by judicial review warning

This report (posted today) says that the council is aware that someone is considering lodging an application for a judicial review, but that they have not done so yet.

I wonder if there is any truth in the rumour that the person involved is based in the Channel Islands?

None whatsoever.

Do you honestly think that he'd waste his time and effort on something as trivial as this?

You should read some of the crap being spouted on their forum. This situation may come to nothing but they are so in denial and desperate to try and deflect their frustrations.......

I quote.....

"I find it hard to believe that this was started by local Horfield Nimbys or due to the incompetence of BCC. Sainsbury's and other supermarket chains build their stores all the time without too many problems. This is hardly a new build in an historic controversial area.

Far more likely in my opinion that this has been started by people with a vested interest in seeing our club lose their new stadium, and we can all imagine who those people might be. I'm seeing Red about this."

Unquote

So building on a war memorial is not an "historic, controversial area"???

We have our own stadium issues to deal with and they seriously think SL or city related people are behind this!

You have no idea I'm afraid.

You're trying to build a supermarket on a memorial in an area which is already well served and has a unique high street full of independent traders that the council have said they will protect by limiting supermarket planning applications... You are a long way from getting that done, you have two or three years of legal battles ahead of you yet and watch what happens to the project cost in that time.

All of this has nothing to do with the planning for our new ground, building a supermarket on our old one (both of which are already safely through) or a plan to redevelop our existing ground which will sail through. None of which benefited from anything but derision from the blue few I might add.

I think the odds are good that us and the rugby club will be playing in a new or redeveloped stadium a long time before Higgs has managed to deliver.

Archived