IGNORED

Official Match Day Thread - Bristol City Vs Rotherham

ciderbeans

Should never have sacked SOD. We played well against Orient and the defence looked organised. Today the players Cotteril has picked dont work and neither does the system. Early days but I believe the sacking was at totally the wrong time and we needed to stick with someone for some time.

They players SC has picked are the same as what SOD was using.

Guys stop throwing your bile at the manager, why are the players immune to critisim. Pussies and cowards the lot of them

Should never have sacked SOD. We played well against Orient and the defence looked organised. Today the players Cotteril has picked dont work and neither does the system. Early days but I believe the sacking was at totally the wrong time and we needed to stick with someone for some time.

9 ****** wins in eleven months suggest he was overdue the boot....next.

Spoilt overpaid kids then, sack the ******* lot of them, I think you might find they are employees.

I share your frustration squire but the fact remains we are all human and when you change your manager so frequently it is the hardest thing to buy into a totally new way of doing things let alone a 'seamless transition' i keep banging on about that the board fed us when this change was made... nobody believed that except perhaps the clueless board themselves.

I share your frustration squire but the fact remains we are all human and when you change your manager so frequently it is the hardest thing to buy into a totally new way of doing things let alone a 'seamless transition' i keep banging on about that the board fed us when this change was made... nobody believed that except perhaps the clueless board themselves.

This is often true.  You'd hope one of those new things would bring something positive though.  Its a waterfall effect this is.

It's like playing a game of chess without any of the good pieces.

When will we realise the manager is irrelevant when the payers are lacking any basic form of talent

I thought we were hoofing it? If you are saying we have a team full of pawns surely the analogy would mean we are playing like barca or arsenal? In fact we have a board full of bishops; diagonal hoof balls perhaps? or maybe knights.. straight down the middle?

Ah I get it, let's allow the players to elect the next coach, one that they will act professionally for, a democracy just like Cuba, that'll work.

I thought we were hoofing it? If you are saying we have a team full of pawns surely the analogy would mean we are playing like barca or arsenal? In fact we have a board full of bishops; diagonal hoof balls perhaps? or maybe knights.. straight down the middle?

sideways moves for our little darlin's bless their ickle cotton socks...

Archived