IGNORED

Official Match Day Thread - Bristol City Vs Rotherham

ciderbeans

Ah I get it, let's allow the players to elect the next coach, one that they will act professionally for, a democracy just like Cuba, that'll work.

No. Just stop bloody fiddling with it. It's like trying to make your computer work by hitting it with a hammer.

This is often true.  You'd hope one of those new things would bring something positive though.  Its a waterfall effect this is.

You mean a new manager usually gives a 'bump' effect? Like people refer to as the gorilla effect.. put a gorilla in charge and you would have a bump in results that is.

Well, we are BCFC, and we don't do things in a straightforward manner do we. And, frankly, it should tell us that the players are totally turned off by the sacking of SO'D and the appointment of SC probably in equal measure... we will know this more convincingly over about 3-4 games although the initial signs seem fairly convincing already.

Not sure what people were excepting today? This performance was always on the cards. Will be for the next few games. New man at the helm, new way of doing everything. The players really do need to look at themselves and ask questions of why they are in this situation in the first place, after all, it is down to them

No you don't get it, they are professional footballers, 'professional' . They are playing for BCFC who are paying their wages, I mean with a couple of exceptions it is not as if most of this squad are going to have many options if they are not happy to here.

No you still don't get it because i am not arguing with this point. Never mind. 

Archived