IGNORED

Watford Fans......

Cider red

Fair play for bringing 1600 hundred down. But how generic are all of their songs? They sing all the same songs as palace. I also found it funny that they had the audacity to sing 'your grounds too big for you', when infact we averaged a higher attendance in every season bar 1 of our 6 in the championship, including last!

Thought we played well today and deserved the win, Jet was a bit off his game but scored again. Baldock was a threat. Bryan did well in getting to the byline, Burns was class again when he came on. Wagstaff put in another shift and all the defenders were solid. Shame we couldn't win in but the performance will give us more confidence going into the Bradford game.

Such a good feeling to equalise seconds after they scored, how better to get your own back  :chant6ez:

This is one of the best feelings in football,,,,, its up there with unleashing our wrath on a player of the opposing side and making him lose his rag and get sent off  ....

Fair play for bringing 1600 hundred down. But how generic are all of their songs? They sing all the same songs as palace. I also found it funny that they had the audacity to sing 'your grounds too big for you', when infact we averaged a higher attendance in every season bar 1 of our 6 in the championship, including last!

Was thinking this at the game! Was a bit embarrassing really.. I don't think they have any unique songs to them. Ok, most teams' fans sing much the same repertoire but Watford literally had 0 unique to Watford. The worst bits were them singing the FC United one and that Palace one!

Find it funny that people have a pop at Watford for having unoriginal songs, when virtually every week we have people on here suggesting songs we should sing that they have heard at prem games. Apart from drink up thee cider, we are a pretty unimaginative bunch nowadays. Lazy I call it. Pretty much everything I hear sung is ripped off from other clubs, albeit words changed to mean something to us.

Find it funny that people have a pop at Watford for having unoriginal songs, when virtually every week we have people on here suggesting songs we should sing that they have heard at prem games. Apart from drink up thee cider, we are a pretty unimaginative bunch nowadays. Lazy I call it. Pretty much everything I hear sung is ripped off from other clubs, albeit words changed to mean something to us.

Doobie doo song, thatchers gold song, 1234 stay off the east end, I am a cider drinker just to name a few off the top of my head.

Doobie doo song, thatchers gold song, 1234 stay off the east end, I am a cider drinker just to name a few off the top of my head.

Note nowadays.

For example..Thatchers gold.. just changing words to a tune used for years on terraces.

I am a cider drinker has been sung at yeovil for years. I am not entirely sure who started it first. My Uncle swears that was sung their first! I dunno, before my time!

Note nowadays.

For example..Thatchers gold.. just changing words to a tune used for years on terraces.

I am a cider drinker has been sung at yeovil for years. I am not entirely sure who started it first. My Uncle swears that was sung their first! I dunno, before my time!

What by all one man and his dog when they were in non league? Im sure we can lay claim to that one. We have plenty of original songs that we have been singing for years, and aren't the same as lots of mainstream songs that other fans sing, ie the one that goes we like it we like it etc that palace, Cardiff, Watford, brighton and all those sing.

What by all one man and his dog when they were in non league? Im sure we can lay claim to that one. We have plenty of original songs that we have been singing for years, and aren't the same as lots of mainstream songs that other fans sing, ie the one that goes we like it we like it etc that palace, Cardiff, Watford, brighton and all those sing.

I say again, note nowadays. Yes we have our old songs, some which may or may not be disputed. But no new original content, just bland rip offs from other clubs. God help us if we start doing the poznan! Never seen anything so cringeworthy as spot the year before last where the got the audience doing the poznan for man city! That is how bad support has become nowadays, they even use the name of the club that started it, yet take ir for their own.

Support today is so slack and lazy, it is following the sterile media money driven football.

All a bit crap really.

Your point is pretty true, but I don't think there many clubs that sing 'JET will tear you apart again' atm

Your point is pretty true, but I don't think there many clubs that sing 'JET will tear you apart again' atm

:laugh: true, but the tune is used elsewhere.

The key is taking a new tune and building an original song around it. Problem is trying to guess what is going to be a iconic song in the future.

:laugh: true, but the tune is used elsewhere.

The key is taking a new tune and building an original song around it. Problem is trying to guess what is going to be a iconic song in the future.

I do think that if we were to play Ipswich while we have jet, and he scores, then we should sing the 'dont cha wish your striker was j-e-t' that jet tweeted before, just to rub it in

How many people are aware that the Liverpool Anthem "You'll never walk alone" actually originated from Celtic ?

*cough* *cough* Man Ure were the first club to sing the Anthem, Celtic adopted it from them Man u stopped and Liverpool took it on

Bet you don't get fans annoyed at the fact they stole the anthem Associated with there club nowadays

You have a point there. I would be amazed if man utd fans stopped singing 'Giggs will tear you apart' and sang about JET instead. Oh and did Joy Division come from Bristol too?

Archived