IGNORED

Tyrone Barnett

TomBCFCUK

Very pleased that it's done now. I honestly believe this is a very good signing. Had he not fallen out of favour at Posh I doubt we would have been able to attract a better striker in the target man mould.

As for the Posh fan's what on earth do they know? They are fine ones to talk about attitudes. Lee Tomlin has one of the worst attitudes outside of the prem. He is a petulant little **** that thinks he is better than what he is.

Very pleased that it's done now. I honestly believe this is a very good signing. Had he not fallen out of favour at Posh I doubt we would have been able to attract a better striker in the target man mould.

As for the Posh fan's what on earth do they know? They are fine ones to talk about attitudes. Lee Tomlin has one of the worst attitudes outside of the prem. He is a petulant little **** that thinks he is better than what he is.

Sorry, what 4 letter expletive was that?, was it **** or ****?...

My one concern with the potential permanent signing is that it may be expensive, posh paid over a million for him and won't want to make too much of a loss after just 2 seasons, that said, if he performs well enough then it could be worth it

if he doesn't we don't take the option up and costs us nothing,

Win Win and very good business from City for a change

Sorry I didn't say my point well,

I mean I hope the price that we agreed for if we do want to sign him permanently isn't a silly amount

If it is and he doesn't look worth it, we don't have to pay it.

Then again, he could hit the form that saw him get a Championship move, and the fee we've agreed ends up looking like peanuts because they wanted rid, and he could be a bargain.

Either could be the case; it's all speculation right now.

What isn't speculation is that he is here on loan, has a goal every 3.5 games in the league, and is a significant improvement on the player he's replaced (Ryan Taylor).

Let's enjoy that for now.

If it is and he doesn't look worth it, we don't have to pay it.

Then again, he could hit the form that saw him get a Championship move, and the fee we've agreed ends up looking like peanuts because they wanted rid, and he could be a bargain.

Either could be the case; it's all speculation right now.

What isn't speculation is that he is here on loan, has a goal every 3.5 games in the league, and is a significant improvement on the player he's replaced (Ryan Taylor).

Let's enjoy that for now.

That's what I'm thinking. They put him on the transfer list so probably aren't expecting a big fee.

That's what I'm thinking. They put him on the transfer list so probably aren't expecting a big fee.

The fact he's basically be agitating for a transfer for over a year since falling out with the manager and owner will undoubtedly have lowered his value.

And looks like we've done alright,considering championship sides were apparently after him;

http://www.ipswichstar.co.uk/sport/ipswich_town_wanted_tyrone_barnett_on_loan_reveals_barry_fry_1_3195265

The fact he's basically be agitating for a transfer for over a year since falling out with the manager and owner will undoubtedly have lowered his value.

And looks like we've done alright,considering championship sides were apparently after him;

http://www.ipswichstar.co.uk/sport/ipswich_town_wanted_tyrone_barnett_on_loan_reveals_barry_fry_1_3195265

Fair enough I didn't realise he was on the transfer list, sounds like a good deal

BBC Radio Cambs this evening. P'boro' state they need more forwards. They hope to sign a centre forward from Rochdale and a winger from Kidderminster but cannot agree personal terms with either player.

Surely they can just get on the phone to ManU?

BBC Radio Cambs this evening. P'boro' state they need more forwards. They hope to sign a centre forward from Rochdale and a winger from Kidderminster but cannot agree personal terms with either player.

That'll probably be  Scott Hogan who scored on Saturday..he has been talked up by myself and others on this Forum.   He is 21..and a potential Championship player, I would like us to have signed him, but maybe outside our price range..shame, as he is a young up and coming striker who might become very good.

That'll probably be  Scott Hogan who scored on Saturday..he has been talked up by myself and others on this Forum.   He is 21..and a potential Championship player, I would like us to have signed him, but maybe outside our price range..shame, as he is a young up and coming striker who might become very good.

I was hoping we'd be in for him

Archived