IGNORED

Cookoos

Langford Red

But they didn't before Wimbledon were planted there.

Yea - and????

Unfortunate things have happened. But at least there are people in MK supporting their local side.

The locals didn't set up a killing of a football club.

These chants are well beyond their sell by date and I'm sure MK fans don't really care that much. The players don't either - the board members won't take much notice.... Doesn't affect them.

But I'm sure there will be a spill of numb nuts who'll chirp up with silly ass chants.

To be fair, they are wide open to the chants of FC Franchise no matter how valid your points.

Wide open?

I see it as they'll be susceptible to such chants from those who're of lower level intellect.

It's neither banter or insult, just wasted noise on the club/fans who simply don't care.

But oh well :)

They are an odd bunch, wearing cow hats, having sponsored corners etc... It's all very family friendly and modern, which is fair enough I suppose. A lot of the people I know who support MK Dons tend to have another team, like Spurs, Arsenal or Leeds. Not sure there are too many 'first teamers'. I think it's mainly because when the place was first built, a lot of people came up from London (which is only 45 minutes on the train or an hour down the M1, so is fairly close) or other places further afield and have kept their allegiances. A few of the older teams around here aren't massively keen on them as they are seen to be taking away potential support I suppose.

The only MK dons fan I know use to be. Luton fan but lived in MK, so when the Dons came to MK she started supporting them.

She's a pretty committed fan and watches England games home and away.

Really cannot understand who you can switch from one fan to another.

I've been in the home end a couple of times with a mate (previously an Arsenal fan) who had a season ticket and it was quite a strange experience. The older fans mostly have other teams that they've supported for many years so don't say much.

The others are a bit weird because it seemed to me that they had learned how to be "fans" by watching games on TV, it was all a bit plastic, there was no conviction to the chants and the atmosphere seemed contrived.

Comfy seats mind!

Archived