IGNORED

Football Trivia

Southport Red

7 football league teams never to make the play offs...?

Believe Coventry's one? And then some of the newcomers, Crawley, Stevenage, Fleetwood, Morecambe.

Rochdale spent ages in league 2 so I guess they wouldn't have done. No idea on the last one, do AFC Wimbledon count as a separate club from the old one?

Not trivia so ruining the thread :D

A football question

A player is injured in the 88th minute of the match. He receives treatment for 8 minutes on the field. There have been no subs, goals or stoppages other than the said injury. How many minutes of added time will be shown?

Thinking about it, i want to say two minutes, as that is all that was left in the mtach to make good.

Not trivia so ruining the thread :D

A football question

A player is injured in the 88th minute of the match. He receives treatment for 8 minutes on the field. There have been no subs, goals or stoppages other than the said injury. How many minutes of added time will be shown?

Does it depend on whether he was playing for or against Man U when Fergie was manager?

Since 1970 there have been four instances of two players sharing the same first name and surname who have been capped by England. A rugby equivalent would be Richard Hill (i.e. there have been two different Richard Hills capped by the England rugby team). What are the four names?

Who played in an FA Cup Final in three different decades for the same team?

Who played in an FA Cup Final in three different decades for three different teams?

(For questions 2 and 3, the furthest you have to go back is the 70s).

Since 1970 there have been four instances of two players sharing the same first name and surname who have been capped by England. A rugby equivalent would be Richard Hill (i.e. there have been two different Richard Hills capped by the England rugby team). What are the four names?

Gary Stevens is one of them.

EDIT: And Alan Smith is another.

Who played in an FA Cup Final in three different decades for the same team?

Who played in an FA Cup Final in three different decades for three different teams?

(For questions 2 and 3, the furthest you have to go back is the 70s).

For 2 I guessed at Mark Hughes or Tony Adams:  both wrong.

for 3, Dennis Wise?

Archived