IGNORED

Football Trivia

Southport Red

Not trivia so ruining the thread :D

A football question

A player is injured in the 88th minute of the match. He receives treatment for 8 minutes on the field. There have been no subs, goals or stoppages other than the said injury. How many minutes of added time will be shown?

Are we winning or losing?

Which current player has scored in the Premier League, Championship, Leagues One and Two, the FA Cup, League Cup, Football League Trophy, the FA Trophy, the Champions League, the Europa League, the Scottish Premier League, the Scottish Cup, the Scottish League Cup, the Conference Premier and the Conference South?

GH

Gary Hooper

Gary Hooper. He's a footballer grandad, not the bloke from High Noon!!

I thought the rule was you could only use initials if it is somebody associated with BCFC, you ******* young un's your modern text speak, changing the rules, without a vote, some of us fought for the right for that vote, nurse.............nurse.............too late...........................that's warm....................................where am I?, whose GH?..................................................................whose Glyn Riley?

prague were one of the cities to have 2 clubs reach the semis of the european cup, i believe slavia and dukla have both made them

Incorrect. Dukla played Celtic in the semis in 1967, but neither Slavia nor Sparta have ever made the semis (neither has any other side from Prague).

Edit:

Slavia's European record:

http://www.uefa.com/teamsandplayers/teams/club=52498/profile/history/index.html

Sparta's European record:

http://www.uefa.com/teamsandplayers/teams/club=50033/profile/history/index.html

Archived