IGNORED

Sack Him

Randy Marsh

Can everyone (bar the supporters) just **** off now please?

We're going to be non-league soon anyway, so just take your money and switch the lights off on your way out

I'd rather watch a close-knit club in the Southern League or whatever it's called than this slow painful death.

Quite honestly, I'm now on the verge of simply not bothering!

Luckily I'm usually a long way from Bristol...Nevertheless, we are garbage! In Ept is awful and Flint is a disaster, 325k WTF were the board thinking....Even SOD said he' wasn't worth it!! 

We have nothing in midfield and Baldock's strike rate per chance is poor! Couple with a Jet passenger and the leaving of Burns on the bench, then asking him to rescue us every game is utter utter utter nonsense! 

Coterill has just said he doesnt know his best midfield....Why the F not....How many weeks does it take to see that! Mind his choices are Gillett the dwarf, Packhorse, Wade Elliot...good signing (not), Marvin Elliott coasting....

It is now ridiculous...Going down....Of course we are! Unless something changes soon....But with no one coming in there will be no kick start!  

Sack him, yeah great idea. The clowns before him have got us into this sorry mess, he's just the unfortunate one trying to get us out of it.

Granted El Abd is his signing and is truly shocking.

The point of a decent manager is he can get more out of the players than the previous incumbent. Add to that a dusting of fresh players in the window and the odd loan and we should see progress.

We had the inevitable 3 week honeymoon of sorts, now we are back to type.

One assumes he is performing below the standard agreed at his job interview.

Pointless sacking him though.

Quite honestly, I'm now on the verge of simply not bothering!

Luckily I'm usually a long way from Bristol...Nevertheless, we are garbage! In Ept is awful and Flint is a disaster, 325k WTF were the board thinking....Even SOD said he' wasn't worth it!!

We have nothing in midfield and Baldock's strike rate per chance is poor! Couple with a Jet passenger and the leaving of Burns on the bench, then asking him to rescue us every game is utter utter utter nonsense!

Coterill has just said he doesnt know his best midfield....Why the F not....How many weeks does it take to see that! Mind his choices are Gillett the dwarf, Packhorse, Wade Elliot...good signing (not), Marvin Elliott coasting....

It is now ridiculous...Going down....Of course we are! Unless something changes soon....But with no one coming in there will be no kick start!

"packhorse" was a breath of fresh air in the second half and wouldv got motm if it hadnt been for the excellent cunningham.

Its obvious that a condition of him taking the job, was for him to be given long term job security.  He asked for and was given a 3 and a half year contract, which is absurd, irresponsible and reckless.  Lansdown makes money hand over fist from his investment company, so presumably he felt that if (and inevitabley when) it once again went inexorably wrong, he was prepared to pay up Cotterills contract.                                                                                           Instead of wasting money on a succession of extremely average and below standard managers, why doesn't he appoint someone who knows football, (Lansdown knows finance and investment......but hasn't a clue about football) to bring in a manager who can introduce a decent standard of play, and knows the transfer market.            Cotterill appears to be a chancer, who has got lucky, his team selection tonight clearly shows him to "Not have a clue"............I feel for all the die hard fans who paid good money to watch this dross on a wet Tuesday night.   They deserve better than the sub standard product provided by the current side.          Double Post...Sorry

We are really struggling. Performance was inept. Cotterill failed to pick up on Coventrys extremely slow defense. Formation has to be scrapped, it's taking us down.

Unfortunately he insists he still doesn't know his best formation.

He's still playing a guessing game.

This is probably a thread made in jest, but we all knew this was going to happen. Two of the most dreadful games of football I've ever seen (and that's saying something as a City fan) have ocurred over the last two games.

Sacking O'Driscoll was stupid enough, but to replace him with Cotterill was a new level of stupidity, as many people said at the time. Knowing our luck, this will be the manager the board finally decide to back for the long-term, despite sacking better managers without giving them the time to build their own team, philosophy - despite the board promising they would back them beforehand.

Archived