IGNORED

A True Great City Fan, Mark Divvy Saunders (Merged)

Hartcliffe red

He is meeting the players before the game tomorrow,knowing "Divvy", he will give those players his own "motivational teamtalk"! Would love to be a fly on the wall!

By all accounts he really gave them what for. :)

Mentioned Millwall away and not being afraid to battle against the odds and how you should always show passion/determination etc, etc in whatever you do.   Some of the players actually asked him questions after.

Great to see him today, top man.   Keep fighting mate.

I know one family going through a similar set of circumstances to Mark and his family.

When someone you know or love goes through something like this it puts all the trivial things we moan about on a day to day basis into perspective.

To face it with a smile on your face says a huge amount about the person on the inside.

Mark - you are obviously happy and that's more important than anything I can post on here.

I know one family going through a similar set of circumstances to Mark and his family.

When someone you know or love goes through something like this it puts all the trivial things we moan about on a day to day basis into perspective.

To face it with a smile on your face says a huge amount about the person on the inside.

Mark - you are obviously happy and that's more important than anything I can post on here.

Well said mate.

I've just seen a picture of him with the players from today and it nearly reduced me to tears.

Don't want to show any disrespect, but I'm sure he would approve of using this for a motivational team talk for tomorrow.

Mark - did ... ( www.bcfc.co.uk/news/article/20140301-cotterillpostgills-1390399.aspx ) We won and BS3 was packed afterwards. Stop the clocks ! I must upload photos of Mark and his brother - away at Coventry in mid 70's. 

Mark you are a true City legend and a gentleman. Feel proud to have known you and stood shoulder to shoulder with you. Forget players, owners and managers the badge and the club means everything to real city fans and you were one of the biggest City fans. God bless you my friend

Really hard to watch, but good to see him still smiling. He did once tell me I was his favourite Gashead which I consider an honour, and I'm raising a glass to him now as I type.

He is a great lad his son played for the academy for years with my son and ha also manager brislington un 10 the year they won the league and the cup

Archived