IGNORED

A Society Of Cowards

Mr Mosquito

The man winds me up, he kinda just records a load of stuff he probably knows isn't true. But Google putting all his latest stuff on YouTube as things I might be interested in.... Annoys me more, I'm subscribed to a quite a few imams channels, I think there is a data science fail happening somewhere.

I was cheered recently by reading about the French organisation Gneration Identaire  To everyone who thinks there are no problems in Western society due to ... erm ... over representation of a certain religion (8% in France now isn't it?) , maybe you could watch young French people doing semi-military training in order to defend their communities.  Not that percentages of population have anything to do with it of course, it's just that there is a massive correlation between muslim immigration and crime and rape, or something.  And it will be around 8% in the UK in the not too distant future.

As soon as you reeled of your dodgy stats, I knew it was you sneaky ninja name change...  You finished your homework on those stat's yet ;) I couldn't let you get away with a sneaky name change :P and posting the rape figures.  Anyway I'm glad there isn't some new person whose replaced you Rad ;)

Here's a video from Nick Griffin, which might be a bit fringey for some people (I don't agree with all of the BNP's policies). If you strip-out the conspiracy stuff he does make some good points.

I like the BNP stance on immediate withdrawal from the European Union project and their stance on backing the legitimate Assad regime in Syria. A bit of a cheek with Lib-Lab-Con voters accusing the BNP of being NAZIs when it's Lib-Lab-Con that have signed us up to the German led EU 4th Reich (Hitler's dream come true) without consulting the British people via a referendum on EU 4th Reich membership.

People like this idiot just scare monger and breed racial hate and tension. He's almost as bad as the 'religion' he protests against. He brands islam a violent religion, its not the religion its the extremist views that have been bred from third world countries where people have nothing, what about the vast majority of muslims who are NOT violent? All this kind of drivel will do is add fuel to the fire of a them against us mentality- which has increased in this country due to times of austerity.

All this kind of drivel will do is add fuel to the fire of a them against us mentality- which has increased in this country due to times of austerity.

I don't think it's drivel and tensions have increased in this country due more to do with the fact of unrestricted mass immigration - mainly from the Muslim world and Eastern EU - than because of austerity. Lib-Lab-Con EU 4th Reichers will continue to deny these facts.

I don't think it's drivel and tensions have increased in this country due more to do with the fact of unrestricted mass immigration - mainly from the Muslim world and Eastern EU - than because of austerity. Lib-Lab-Con EU 4th Reichers will continue to deny these facts.

Well im for immigration. Human beings have been doing so for thousands of years. Lets not let archaic prejudices and discrimination paper over that. This sense of being some kind of superior nation makes me ashamed to be english

Well im for immigration. Human beings have been doing so for thousands of years. Lets not let archaic prejudices and discrimination paper over that. This sense of being some kind of superior nation makes me ashamed to be english

I'm not sure whether you're a Suicidal Humanist, a Cultural Marxist, or a Global Capitalist - no doubt that further posts from you will reveal your true self.

He's a clueless shit. Well not that clueless he makes money from posting contravercial tosh for fools liker you to propogate...

I think you hate him because he started his life as a Roman Catholic - the religion that promoted the Knights Templar and Knights Hospitaller as a European defence against the spread of Islam during the Middle ages.

Take a deep breath, re-read my post and please do not miss-represent my opinion. Do I anywhere say I think that EVERY Muslim is violent? No I don't. Do I hate Muslims? No, I don't. At all. Do I think Islam is a bad religion. I do, yes. It's currently a huge danger for world peace (as are other things ...). And I see a correlation between Muslim immigration and increases in rape, based on the stats.

I was talking about the guy in the video. I know you have your views but you have them against a population of the Islamic community that our violent fair enough

The idiot in the video takes it too far and is believing his own lies

So there's a call to fight extremism with extremism? Interesting.

Tbh, I don't know about you guys but I do not feel terrorised, ever.  Although I accept there are issues in the Western World brought about by Islam extremism, I fail to see the extremity of them with my own eyes - certainly not proportionally to what a certain newspaper and a very vocal minority would have me believe (I could troll the internet and find evidence, like I could anything else on my agenda).  

Think the bloke in the video is a coward, tbh.  

''Divide and rule'' - well the Islam extremists are progressing well regarding that with idiots like him spouting off.

Again, I might add, what solutions are being offered, aside from voting UKIP?  If in power, wtf is Nigel Farage going to do about it?

If we were to all unite behind the vocal minority, what then? 

I was talking about the guy in the video. I know you have your views but you have them against a population of the Islamic community that our violent fair enough

The idiot in the video takes it too far and is believing his own lies

Are you a student? Pat Clondell's message to left-wing students (sanctimonious privileged middle class bigots)..........

Rad & gobbers,

For your information I don't hate anyone, I just find this man an irritation and unhelpful. We can't undo immigration, you can slow it or stop it but you cant undo it. You can't go around banning faiths, so you have to find a way of making things work.

He is exceptionally intolerant and gets a lot of money from selling books, YouTube subscriptions, and has no interest in anything other than the sensational because it won't make him a penny. He mingles truth with sensational misstruth to paint the picture that suits him.

There are things you can change to make our society better, sorting our relationship with the EU would be a good start, that would stop pressure on our society's infrastructure and stop hate filled immigration related nonsense.

There is no evidence apart from that which the far right put that there is any issues with Islam in any other EU country. Show me a proper peer reviewed paper that says so or even just national state stats and I'll shut up, but you won't find any, its all crap peddled by the far right, and I have been through this before some of them have their roots in neo natzi groups.

The judgement, and therefore opinions, of any modern person who converts to a 7th century belief in the moon god of the desert must be, to say the least, very suspect. Your whole life now is seeing what you want to see, even when there is nothing there.

The idea that a 7th century belief must be inferior to a modern belief might just have been credible in 1900.

Anyone who knows the history of the 20th century must surely have their doubts about it.

Archived