IGNORED

We're Leicester City, We're Top Of The League!

Kid in the Riot

Thieving ****ers.

That song was born exactly 6 years and 1 month ago at The Valley, Charlton - by us - as we were top of The Championship.

Seems a long old time ago already, many will remember the incredible atmosphere we generated and the flare on the pitch - what a night - totally lost my voice.

Anyone doubting Gary Johnson's managerial ability (there are a couple believe it or not) look at the starting line-up from that night, top of the C'ship remember:

1. Basso

2. B Wilson

3. Fontaine

4. McAllister

5. McCombe

6. Sproule

7. Elliott

8. McIndoe

9. Carle

10. L Johnson

11. Adebola

How many of those have gone on to better things?

Crazy.

Manchester Utd - FCUM before that.

I ain't talking about the tune just the "we're......we're top of the league" bit?

So you were the first team to ever sing that song? Er, ok then ....

I suppose you gapheads would know all about plagiarising songs (Irene) and thieving (The Mem).

I bow to your superior twatishness on the subject.

Hey Danny, what songs were you guys singing last time you were top of the Championship?

I doubt that they were top of the league, but even if they were, they would have been to sing, because of chatting about the newly released block buster... Gone with the wind, or something like that...! 

I doubt that they were top of the league, but even if they were, they would have been to sing, because of chatting about the newly released block buster... Gone with the wind, or something like that...! 

Not quite, they were bottom of the entire league when that came out and would have gone out of the league , **** the war !

I doubt that they were top of the league, but even if they were, they would have been to sing, because of chatting about the newly released block buster... Gone with the wind, or something like that...!

Also...."that Mr Hitler, if he's not careful one if these days he'll get a dose of good old fashioned British spunk!"

I don't know the tune of that song though.

Not quite, they were bottom of the entire league when that came out and would have gone out of the league , **** the war !

I should have known that was far more likely to be the case, being that I was refering to some point in their history!

Also...."that Mr Hitler, if he's not careful one if these days he'll get a dose of good old fashioned British spunk!"

I don't know the tune of that song though.

Maybe not then.

It's not generally realised that the Sags egged Hitler on to invade Poland, simply to avoid losing their League status. The truth has been concealed by Gasheads invoking Godwin's Law :(

All of the songs Leicester sing are copys, can't stand them they are weird.

Palace wooaaah song

Leeds are going up (apart from name)

Anthony Knockart song was Cardiff

Loads more but they've always been like that.

Thank god we have our own unique songs with the odd generative one.

None of this woooaaah rubbish though

All of the songs Leicester sing are copys, can't stand them they are weird.

Palace wooaaah song

Leeds are going up (apart from name)

Anthony Knockart song was Cardiff

Loads more but they've always been like that.

Thank god we have our own unique songs with the odd generative one.

None of this woooaaah rubbish though

That bloody "We love you. We love you. We love you" every club that has visited AG this season has sung that!! :grr:

Plus that crappy

"Easy, Easy, Easy" although that is starting to die off a bit

He's up in a tree

He's up in a tree-ee

He's Bristol City

He's up in a tree.

Same game right KitR?

yeah, that was funny as.... 

But I thought he was singing... "I'm top of the tree"? That was then followed by "He's top of the tree"... 

Anyway, it was funny as. Brilliant moment. 

It is so frustrating when so many of the songs we invent get picked up and copied by other clubs.

"By far the greatest team...", "give me a c, give me an i....", "we're going up..", "champion es", "we love you city we do..", "que Sera..." And countless others all stolen and copied on terraces elsewhere.

What other originals have we had nicked?

Archived