IGNORED

Stevenage

hortonred

If we beat notts county Saturday and are 'mathematically' safe, then I wouldn't imagine too many would go, I'll be there though!

Good game for London based reds, only 20 mins from kings cross and you get a return ticket for 12 quid currently. Anyone been before? Looks like a 15-20 minute walk to the ground from the station on google maps

As we've never played them, I reckon quite a few will go - Me included!

I have my tickets :) gonna be a long day ;)

I'm going!

But: saw on club website that tickets are not on sale 'til Saturday at 3pm: guess that's wrong, if Davros has got his? Can anyone confirm? Doesn't make sense to make tickets available only a few days before match - and who's gonna queue at 3pm, FFS?

I'm going!

But: saw on club website that tickets are not on sale 'til Saturday at 3pm: guess that's wrong, if Davros has got his? Can anyone confirm? Doesn't make sense to make tickets available only a few days before match - and who's gonna queue at 3pm, FFS?

i had to call prolly a bit late now :|

i had to call prolly a bit late now :|

I posted this on the train in the only seat I could find near the loo, shortly after a young gentleman pressed the open button.  It was the most horrific smell and said young gentleman disappeared, to my dismay as I looked up to close the door a hairy overweight gentleman was stood there presenting his cock and balls while proceeding to shit in the sink which was nice.   Anyone traveling from London Kings Cross to Stevenage Monday spare a thought for me as I cry myself to sleep.

Archived