IGNORED

Crawley Away

gordie

Was talking to a friend about this

Does it mean an Adult ticket or what the law defies as an Adult which is an 18 year old? Seems odd to say the least

Exactly what I was thinking, it doesn't make much sense. I could understand if it was under 16's have to be with an adult but under 19's is just ridiculous

Exactly what I was thinking, it doesn't make much sense. I could understand if it was under 16's have to be with an adult but under 19's is just ridiculous

Im going with my Brother and we'll both be using U19 tickets. I don't want to buy an Adult ticket just so he can get in. Even though we are both U19.

So is it Under 18 or 18 and Under will save me a hell of a lot if it's 18 and Under

On Crawley's site, for home tickets it says '18's and under' so I guess it's the same for us too. (But in our case only if accompanied by an adult). From this I take it to mean you can be 18 years old or under at the time of the match, not strictly under 18 and certainly not 19 as the City site were showing last time I checked.

On Crawley's site, for home tickets it says '18's and under' so I guess it's the same for us too. (But in our case only if accompanied by an adult). From this I take it to mean you can be 18 years old or under at the time of the match, not strictly under 18 and certainly not 19 as the City site were showing last time I checked.

So by law, An 18 year old is an Adult so does that mean you can be the accompanying adult with the U18 ticket?

Sorry for the endless questions, Would help if the club put up a little message explaining more about the tickets, Or get the info sorted on the OS and correct

Archived