IGNORED

Bolasie

Cider red

Is tearing Everton a new one tonight. How he didn't get in our side more often I don't know. Shows how clueless McInnes was!

.... and most of the people on here. The most frequently used description of him was 'headless chicken'. Still, proved many wrong and good luck to him - I just hope we've got a good sell-on clause.

Incredibly skilled -- but young and naive -- only needed to harness his skills correctly. Could not understand why Albert and Yannick were rarely played together -- would have taken six out of the opposition immediately!! Very diff to defend against two very skilled wide players.

Incredibly skilled -- but young and naive -- only needed to harness his skills correctly. Could not understand why Albert and Yannick were rarely played together -- would have taken six out of the opposition immediately!! Very diff to defend against two very skilled wide players.

Would have been good to see but neither of them would offer much in the way of defensive cover. OK if you've got a strong defence/midfield but we didn't. Shame.

I said on here that I thought he was better than Albert. I was swiftly told what an idiot I am, and I know nothing about football.

So, all a can say is now is **** YOU

A few really rated him in fairness. He is certainly better than Albert.

He was extremely raw when he was here to be honest, he showed glimpses of what he could do but still had areas of his game that needed a lot of work. It's a shame he didn't get a regular run in the team but fair play he really progressed and kicked on when he joined Palace.

Is tearing Everton a new one tonight. How he didn't get in our side more often I don't know. Shows how clueless McInnes was!

So a few weeks back many were screaming we should drop Jet our one creative player. Here we are asking why we did not play two creative players.

I find it all so confusing to keep up. Do we want players or runners???

Please clarify.

Good luck to McInnes who I agree was clueless here, I suspect the experience has done him some good (us not so much), however I always liked Bolaise, if the player himself doesn't know what he is going to do next how can you be expected to defend against him!

Interesting thought though, according to the vast majority on here.... Lambert wasn't good enough for the Championship, much like Bolaise. Gerkin was useless and Skuse (take a bow one poster in particular) was not worth his place and simply could not play!...Glad they are making some look like cwnts!

Good luck to McInnes who I agree was clueless here, I suspect the experience has done him some good (us not so much), however I always liked Bolaise, if the player himself doesn't know what he is going to do next how can you be expected to defend against him!

Interesting thought though, according to the vast majority on here.... Lambert wasn't good enough for the Championship, much like Bolaise. Gerkin was useless and Skuse (take a bow one poster in particular) was not worth his place and simply could not play!...Glad they are making some look like cwnts!

Too many on here think their opinion is gospel and can't debate with anyone who shares a different opinion.

Good to see Bolasie proving all the know it all's wrong.

When he was here, he hardly set the world alight did he? He wasn't poor, but he didn't stand out. Thought we did well to get 300 out of him

There's no doubt he's improved drastically since his time with us, Holloway gave him a platform to express himself and allowed him that freedom which has probably helped. I don't think he had a fair chance during his time with us.

What disappoints me most though is that a manager, coach or someone at the club should have been able to identify talent and potential and help to nurture it. Clearly beyond our Derek's capabilities.

Clueless in a long line of clueless managers, some still being mourned.

Bolasie looked strong and enthusiastic when he was here, but as others said very raw. He's 2 or 3 years older now, a long time in football terms. Also the London factor was a huge influence for him, we couldn't compete with that.

Archived