IGNORED

How "high" Can A Club Get?

22A

https://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/news/english-football-cocaine-scandal-police-investigate-major-club-105144317.html

British police have been called in to investigate a suspected drugs scandal inside one of England's most famous football clubs. Allegations include senior club officials being caught snorting cocaine off boardroom tables. One of the suspects is apparently a household name and extremely respected within the game.

Although the club and the division in which they perform cannot be named for legal reasons, the Guardian newspaper quotes a high-level source saying the club itself asked police to conduct the investigation "following allegations that hard drugs were being consumed by certain people on the premises".

Police were apparently called when a leading executive noticed white powder on a colleague's clothing when he sat down at a home game. The incident where one or more board members were allegedly caught snorting cocaine off a boardroom table occurred at an away match.

The source within the club continues: "The police have been informed, as have the relevant league, so it is now a matter for the police to find out if there is a case to answer."

Other teams within the same division are apparently abuzz with rumour about the identity of the personalities involved and the league in which they play.

Sounds like a Prem or SPL club to me.

https://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/news/english-football-cocaine-scandal-police-investigate-major-club-105144317.html

British police have been called in to investigate a suspected drugs scandal inside one of England's most famous football clubs. Allegations include senior club officials being caught snorting cocaine off boardroom tables. One of the suspects is apparently a household name and extremely respected within the game.

Although the club and the division in which they perform cannot be named for legal reasons, the Guardian newspaper quotes a high-level source saying the club itself asked police to conduct the investigation "following allegations that hard drugs were being consumed by certain people on the premises".

Police were apparently called when a leading executive noticed white powder on a colleague's clothing when he sat down at a home game. The incident where one or more board members were allegedly caught snorting cocaine off a boardroom table occurred at an away match.

The source within the club continues: "The police have been informed, as have the relevant league, so it is now a matter for the police to find out if there is a case to answer."

Other teams within the same division are apparently abuzz with rumour about the identity of the personalities involved and the league in which they play.

Sounds like a Prem or SPL club to me.

I don't think it's us or the gas.

The fact they wont even state which League let alone the division made me think of Celtic in the SPL

"One of the suspects is apparently a household name and extremely respected within the game". Would that be the Manager, or as has been suggested, thinking of owners & Chairmen etc, Chelsea could be a good shout. 

The fact they wont even state which League let alone the division made me think of Celtic in the iSPL

"One of the suspects is apparently a household name and extremely respected within the game". Would that be the Manager, or as has been suggested, thinking of owners & Chairmen etc, Chelsea could be a good shout.

It says England not Britain. Off to Google who's on Villa's board.

If it's an old story it could be Arsenal ,they did play at High bury or Coventry at High field Rd .

I worked with somebody who.owned a pub popular with Arsenal players in the mid 90s. Unlimited booze, coke and hookers was the order of the day.

The Sun got wind of it and threatened full exposure unless they got a better story. Cue full exclusive from Paul Merson on being an alcoholic.

The fact they wont even state which League let alone the division made me think of Celtic in the SPL

oxo???

Archived