IGNORED

David Moyes - Sacked

RedM

I'm just watching the Liverpool charity match and they have just said that several sources are reporting David Moyes future in serious doubt. Another update says Ryan Giggs will be appointed long term manager

Several reliable purses saying he has been sacked. They said key thing is ManU are refusing to deny it. Internet shows 'highly reliable' Telegraph jurno saying its true.

David Moyes was the cheap option to start with. As for David Moyes' former club, Everton now have a better manager in Martinez.

Giggs till the end of the season then try and get Klopp I think would be the plan. Shows how short sighted the club is though, 1 season without success and they get rid. It was always going to take time, look at what Liverpool have accomplished without a season in Europe and a bit of rebuilding. 

I'm just watching the Liverpool charity match and they have just said that several sources are reporting David Moyes future in serious doubt. Another update says Ryan Giggs will be appointed long term manager

See David James can't keep a clean sheet there either

It was always going to take time, look at what Liverpool have accomplished without a season in Europe and a bit of rebuilding. 

Luis Suarez was prolific at Ajax 'til he bit someone and got kicked out. He was awesome for Uruguay when they reached the semis at the last World Cup. I know Liverpool have some great players, and an inspired manager, but Suarez must be one of the top three best players in the world at the moment and that has certainly helped their Premiership title charge.

Why do you hate Giggs?

I really don't know, yup I know it doesn't make sense as he is a model pro, ( a total idiot in his private life), but I have always totally disliked him. He makes my skin crawl. Just can't stomach the bloke. I've always been like that towards him, right from when he first played for them.

Dont really care what manure do, but thought Moyes was doing a good job. Giggs sums up the arrogance of the club. If they want a tactical genious to take them forward then I hope they give SOD a three year contract.

But then they would pinch Cotterill off us at Christmas when their position was hopeless due to players not understanding his intelligence!!

He seems like a nice chap, he'll be better off somewhere else without all the pressure of living up to Fergie, etc. Anyone would've had a bad time there this season. Good luck to him

So the plan is Man U take SOD as the poster above says, he messes it up big time, Cotterill leaves us to sort out SOD's mess again and we end up with Moyes?

Archived