IGNORED

Real Send Off For The East End

cityexile

Looking at Wycombe and Rovers records, they are almost identical.

It is not impossible they finish with the same goal difference and goals scored.

The league rules are then they play off at a neutral venue, if it is to decide a play off, promotion, or relegation place.

Surely its a no brainer that can be AG, and we get the chance to say goodbye to the East End in style.

Rovers get the Ayteo and Williams, Wycombe and friends get the EE and Dolman.

A win win, I think you will agree.

Looking at Wycombe and Rovers records, they are almost identical.

It is not impossible they finish with the same goal difference and goals scored.

The league rules are then they play off at a neutral venue, if it is to decide a play off, promotion, or relegation place.

Surely its a no brainer that can be AG, and we get the chance to say goodbye to the East End in style.

Rovers get the Ayteo and Williams, Wycombe and friends get the EE and Dolman.

A win win, I think you will agree.

It would be Ateyo and Dolman, Williams and EE though

I'm not great at maths but I think it's actually impossible for them to finish with the same records, due to them having to play each other.

Wouldn't a draw leave it possible..?

Ah I see they lost at home to Wycombe 1-0.

Still, if rovers beat them 1-0 and then lose their last game and Wycombe win their last game by one more goal, wouldn't that leave them level?

Wouldn't a draw leave it possible..?

Wycombe would be above them on head to head cuz they beat them earlier in the season.

Even then though I think (and I did say I wasn't great at maths) that because their goals against is the same but the goals for isn't, it's impossible to level the goal difference with the for and against staying the same. I think..

Wycombe would be above them on head to head cuz they beat them earlier in the season. Even then though I think (and I did say I wasn't great at maths) that because their goals against is the same but the goals for isn't, it's impossible to level the goal difference with the for and against staying the same. I think..

Is that you, Karl?

I think it is possible if they draw against eachothet and have the same result last game, but Rovers winning/losing by one less than wycombe, and scoring one more at the same time. Eg, if they lost their last game 1-2 and Wycombe lost 0-2,

Unlikely but in the bounds of the possible. In that case i am not sure that it is head to head? Best guess is they would actually play somewhere like Reading.

I think it is possible if they draw against eachothet and have the same result last game, but Rovers winning/losing by one less than wycombe, and scoring one more at the same time. Eg, if they lost their last game 1-2 and Wycombe lost 0-2,

Unlikely but in the bounds of the possible. In that case i am not sure that it is head to head? Best guess is they would actually play somewhere like Reading.

They should play at a non league ground prepare the losers for the fait then again that would give the sags an unfair advantage playing on a pitch better then there own but worse then Wycombes

Archived