IGNORED

Heaton

Eco

A lot on here couldn't, as there were plenty of detractors.

Oh, and that useless twonk Gerken is doing rubbish at Ipswich, as well...oh, hang on, he's in the first team...

Gerken always suffered from fans being unable to get over the loss of Basso. He was then and is now a good championship standard goalkeeper.

I loved Heaton when he was here, genuinely seemed to care. Couldn't blame him leaving for a better team because most of us could see that's where he belonged.

Gerken never seemed to get a good run, and when he did make the team was let down by our defence. 

I loved Heaton when he was here, genuinely seemed to care. Couldn't blame him leaving for a better team because most of us could see that's where he belonged.

Gerken never seemed to get a good run, and when he did make the team was let down by our defence. 

Gerken reminded me of David James alot actually very capable on his day but prone to awful stand out mistakes, his last game for us against liecester (or was it wolves) at home sticking in the mind,

As for heaton, its amazing how good a keeper looks with a decent defense infront of him, somthing we've not had since our first season in the championship,

Good luck tom

I didn't think he was that great. Even with a terrible defence in front of him, you'd expect him to save more than he did

This.

I didn't rate him and you can't necessarily blame the defence for making him look 'under the grade' all season. Part of it is the goalie. He wasn't very vocal, perhaps lacking in confidence?! But he needed to step up and he failed with us.

Gerken saved our skin the season before last, when he came in for that last 6 games or so - the Forest game was memorable (on Sky). He done what Heaton couldn't do the following season (when he signed).

Archived