IGNORED

Zar-X Shirts

redsontour

Well, with Hull and Stoke having now ditched Adidas due, no doubt, in part to the "supply issues" that effected all clubs who were aligned, I am sure the new shirt discussions will be pending here soon. So here is the starter..

Zar-x, the suppliers for Bristol Rugby, have to be in poll position. Local firm, who today have said on their facebook page "look out for an exciting announcement"

No problems with a new, non worldwide brand and think its great for the firm to be local, but having seen the pigs ear they have made of their website, with most pages appearing to not work, you have to wonder about their capacity to deliver volume reproduction kit and training wear.

Chill out. It was confirmed at the fans parliament that the manufacturer was not Zar-X.

I thought the FP members were not letting on in any way shape..

So DR you must have the inside line..

Errea were based in Clevedon and run by former Gas Director... Possibility..?

Is that because Bristol Sport are going to make it like they have done for the Bristol Academy ladies? Reckon we might end up with the same kit as them....

http://www.bristolacademywfc.co.uk/news/vixens_grassroots_tournament_1907.html

Ewww...reminds me of the Star Trek kit from last season, or a bad copy of one of 'Boro's past horrors (does any team have such a rotten record of vile home shirts?)

Ewww...reminds me of the Star Trek kit from last season, or a bad copy of one of 'Boro's past horrors (does any team have such a rotten record of vile home shirts?)

Always said that shirt would've been fine if it was a round neck and the black bit was white...

Archived