IGNORED

Meet The Labour Party's Millionaires.....

Mr Mosquito

But who else is there who is for the working class?

Just researched into this, it was a UKIP poster. Talk about hypocritical with Farage in charge of their party!!!

New Labour did **** all for the working class during their 15 years in power, they cosied up to big business especially the banks which went on to fuel the USA inspired banking collapse and would have done absolutely nothing different policy wise than the tories have i.e.; the working class and the middle class would still have been punished/paid for the banking collapsed that Gormless Brown fuelled.

New Labour did **** all for the working class during their 15 years in power, they cosied up to big business especially the banks which went on to fuel the USA inspired banking collapse and would have done absolutely nothing different policy wise than the tories have i.e.; the working class and the middle class would still have been punished/paid for the banking collapsed that Gormless Brown fuelled.

How did Gordon Brown "fuel" the collapse of banks, Es?

does it matter if its true? They have so much blind support off the back of being connected to the working class ;)

All party's are hypocritical these days though/

UKIP "26 million people in Europe looking for a job, and whose jobs are they after" have Farage's GERMAN wife working for them. What a joke of a party.

UKIP "26 million people in Europe looking for a job, and whose jobs are they after" have Farage's GERMAN wife working for them. What a joke of a party.

Yeah but his mistress also works for him and I think she's British, so we can call it a draw

apart from improve worker rights education, interduce the minimum wage act,

I don't care about ukip what about ed bashing millionaires when he is one. The hypocrisy of that alone is enough to make you want to cut yourself.

Not really the same thing as fuelling the financial crisis though is it?  Labour missed the chance to re-introduce the regulatory framework the Tories had swept away.

An opportunity missed by Brown, but it has to be said by virtually every other northern hemisphere and quite a few southern hemisphere governments. In case you can't remember, the collapse was triggered by reckless lending and banks allowing themselves to become undercapitalised - combine it with a property bubble (as enthusiastically heralded by the Daily Express every bloody week in those days) and a dangerous degree of inter-bank lending and you have a recipe for a meltdown that no government (including ours) foresaw and no opposition party for that matter!

I don't usually link to wikipedia articles, but this one has an admirably clear explanation of the roots of the problems with the US subprime lending market and how under regulation in America pulled the rest of the world down. You might also like to explore the linked Time magazine article "the 25 people to blame for the global meltdown".  

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Financial_crisis_of_2007%E2%80%9308#cite_note-272

I don't care about ukip what about ed bashing millionaires when he is one. The hypocrisy of that alone is enough to make you want to cut yourself.

I'm far from a fan of 'Red Ed' (who I'm not sure is a millionaire btw) but do you not think championing policies that would financially harm is own situation is a damn sight more agreeable than championing policies that will increase you and your families wealth *cough* David Cameron *cough* George Osborne

Is being a millionairre really that big a thing nowadays?

I wouldn't mind being given the opportunity to find out first hand.

Look, these guys are running/aspiring to run the ******* country!  You would expect them to be more wealthy than your average Joe public.

They're labour, not communists, thank ****.

Not really the same thing as fuelling the financial crisis though is it?  Labour missed the chance to re-introduce the regulatory framework the Tories had swept away.

An opportunity missed by Brown, but it has to be said by virtually every other northern hemisphere and quite a few southern hemisphere governments. In case you can't remember, the collapse was triggered by reckless lending and banks allowing themselves to become undercapitalised - combine it with a property bubble (as enthusiastically heralded by the Daily Express every bloody week in those days) and a dangerous degree of inter-bank lending and you have a recipe for a meltdown that no government (including ours) foresaw and no opposition party for that matter!

I don't usually link to wikipedia articles, but this one has an admirably clear explanation of the roots of the problems with the US subprime lending market and how under regulation in America pulled the rest of the world down. You might also like to explore the linked Time magazine article "the 25 people to blame for the global meltdown".  

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Financial_crisis_of_2007%E2%80%9308#cite_note-272

Well uncle Vince tried warning him several years before it actually happened, but he was far more interested in cosying up to the bankers and plundering pensions (which is also Ed's master plan as well, plundering the pensions they missed last time) and selling off the gold reserves of course.

apart from improve worker rights education, interduce the minimum wage act,

.....by flooding the country with cheap Eastern European Union workers the Labour Party set back the clock to the time of Charles Dickens where an employer can say "if you don't like the wages and conditions then piss off because there are hundreds of Eastern Europeans that'll do your job for less pay".

Archived