IGNORED

Cardiffs Love For The Gas

chivers88

Because we are the superior club in Bristol and that they have had no competition with the Gas for a number of years, they have a soft spot. If the shoe was ever on the other foot, I don't think they would have the 'love in' somehow.

Awwww bless, or should that be cringe.

Dear Cardiff City Supporters

I am writing on behalf of Bristol Rovers FC to thank you all for your very kind messages of support as we face one of the most challenging times in the history of our club. Without doubt, our final two games of the season are massive but I know we will prevail. 

I appreciate that you too face massive challenges as you bid to stay in the Premiership. 

Like us, you have brilliant supporters. At times like this, they are your 12th man. Stay with it!

May I wish you every success for the remainder of the season and like us, sincerely hope you stay up!

My sincere thanks and best wishes to you all.

Brian Seymour-Smith
Director
Bristol Rovers FC

I am writing on behalf of Bristol Rovers FC to thank you all for your very kind messages of support as we face one of the most challenging times in the history of our club. Without doubt, our final two games of the season are massive but I know we will prevail.

I appreciate that you too face massive challenges as you bid to stay in the Premier League.

Like us, you have brilliant supporters. At times like this, they are your 12th man. Stay with it!

May I wish you every success for the remainder of the season and like us, sincerely hope you stay up!

Brian Seymour-Smith

Director

Bristol Rovers FC

Massive cringe!

Jumping into bed with the enemy springs to mind.

Although, rovers thing that Cardiff have such amazing supporters, kind of explains why they have such a warped view of their own inbred 5k.

I actively hate Cardiff (or whatever the cuss that mess of a club are called now) more than Rovers, who I simply don't have time for and see as an irrelevant annoyance.

Far more concerned about seeing that Welsh mess fall out of the top flight whilst scrapping amongst themselves and looking like tarts than Rovers going down.

My 10 pence; think Cardiff will drop, but can see Rovers scraping through, yet treating it like they won the Champions League and giving it the 'big un' about next season all summer.

What I want to know is why you're on a Cardiff City forum looking at a thread about The Sags!? Ultimate low surely!

bored and had read all the post on here so lookedon the sags forum to make my self smile at there demise and seen it posted on there forum so had a look made me laugh even more

I appreciate that you too face massive challenges as you bid to stay in the Premier League. 

Brian Seymour-Smith

Director

Bristol Rovers FC

Jesus wept.

Pass the bucket.

Dear Cardiff City SupportersI am writing on behalf of Bristol Rovers FC to thank you all for your very kind messages of support as we face one of the most challenging times in the history of our club. Without doubt, our final two games of the season are massive but I know we will prevail. I appreciate that you too face massive challenges as you bid to stay in the Premier League. Like us, you have brilliant supporters. At times like this, they are your 12th man. Stay with it!May I wish you every success for the remainder of the season and like us, sincerely hope you stay up!My sincere thanks and best wishes to you all.Brian Seymour-SmithDirectorBristol Rovers FC

Jesus.....it's enough to make you want to vomit.

Bunch of asslickers.

Brian Seymour-Smith

Director

Bristol Rovers FC

My favourite part.

http://www.cardiffcityforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=140205

Think it was the 2nd post down Rovers could get 20k pmsl.

No one likes us we don't care we are city super city from the gate :laugh:

Please don't try and make us out to be a Millwall or such like, we are not, however we do have like any other clubs a few morons that tag along, however going back a few years now but there was a terrible disaster in Aberfan South Wales when a school was buried under a a mountain of coal slag....the fact that some of our aforementioned morons thought would be  a good idea to sing and mock the dead children at the Gate was a real low point I guess. You reap what you sow.

Of course there have been other incidents, including a certain Rovers player who died young,

Not very 'Super' really. 

Q.?

Why are you lot obsessed with other clubs that are within a certain geographical boundary to AG? Is it that you have to hate all rivals because someone told you, or did you come to that conclusion all on your own, either way it's pretty much a ridiculous scenario, do you think it might be that you need to travel more?

why do you feel the need to abuse 99% of posters on this forum?

Of course there have been other incidents, including a certain Rovers player who died young,

Leaving aside disgusting taunts about Aberfan that were aimed at Cardiff fans by many clubs (including Rovers fans btw according to a Cardiff supporting mate of mine...sorry to burst your righteous bubble) you will find that Rovers fans are just as guilty as anyone else for showing disrespect towards representatives of other clubs who have died.

Let's not get on to the "is there a fire alarm?" chants by Gasheads at Valley Parade a couple of seasons back.

Q.?

Why are you lot obsessed with other clubs that are within a certain geographical boundary to AG? Is it that you have to hate all rivals because someone told you, or did you come to that conclusion all on your own, either way it's pretty much a ridiculous scenario, do you think it might be that you need to travel more? 

Jesus wept. Pass the prawn sandwiches.

We get it, you have an undesirable love in for the gas, and for Holloway..

Brian Seymour-Smith

Director

Bristol Rovers FC

Surely this is not really from a Director at Bristol Rovers FC?

Biggest cringe I've had in ages!!!!!!

Archived