IGNORED

Albert Heading To The World Cup?

BCForeverC

Albert has made Ghana's provisional squad for the World Cup. Would be delighted for him if he were to make the final cut. Was always a true professional with us, despite playing with players that wouldn't have looked out of place down at the Mem at the moment. Now showing his true potential (by finally finding his shooting boots!) being the key player in a strong Middlesbrough midfield.

Now he has the chance to show up the likes of Ronaldo and Ozil this Summer. Tear 'em apart Albert!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/worldcup2014/article-2612041/Arsenal-reject-Emmanuel-Frimpong-makes-Ghanas-leaked-provisional-World-Cup-squad-January-Championship-strugglers-Barnsley.html

Albert was always a decent lad whilst at city, however, he did get a bit too big for his boots towards the end, which is a shame. Wish him all the best as he deserves it.

Got to disagree with that strongly he's one of the few footballers that didn't

Always remained humble and always have fans his own time, just couldn't get into the football genius's side

Albert was always a decent lad whilst at city, however, he did get a bit too big for his boots towards the end, which is a shame. Wish him all the best as he deserves it.

As in, wanting to progress his career and join a bigger team thats a division higher?

What an animal he is. How can he look himself in the mirror?

Can't agree with that. In the end he was just honest enough to say he didn't want to play in league one. He was pretty much our only shining light during 3 poor seasons and deserved his move.

For what it's worth I'm surprised a prem club hasn't come in for him yet.

Got to disagree with that strongly he's one of the few footballers that didn't

Always remained humble and always have fans his own time, just couldn't get into the football genius's side

As in, wanting to progress his career and join a bigger team thats a division higher?

What an animal he is. How can he look himself in the mirror?

Can't agree with that. In the end he was just honest enough to say he didn't want to play in league one. He was pretty much our only shining light during 3 poor seasons and deserved his move.

For what it's worth I'm surprised a prem club hasn't come in for him yet.

I just noticed a slight change in him towards the end of his time here, on the pitch and as a person. That's not to say i didn't rate his commitment to the club and he did get us out of trouble on more than one occasion whilst providing excitment to us all, so I wish him all the best!

Bolasie gets all the praise as a top winger at Palace but Albert is twice the player he is and he shouldn't be playing a division lower than him, really hope he makes the World Cup and it will be deserved after such a good season with 'boro

I agree Albert is the better player. Yes Bolasie has done well when given a chance in the prem but who is to say Albert wouldn't have done better if given the opportunity? He has already stepped up while playing with better players at 'boro and i think if given the chance would establish himself as a top flight footballer. 

Albert has made Ghana's provisional squad for the World Cup. Would be delighted for him if he were to make the final cut. Was always a true professional with us, despite playing with players that wouldn't have looked out of place down at the Mem at the moment. Now showing his true potential (by finally finding his shooting boots!) being the key player in a strong Middlesbrough midfield.

Now he has the chance to show up the likes of Ronaldo and Ozil this Summer. Tear 'em apart Albert!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/worldcup2014/article-2612041/Arsenal-reject-Emmanuel-Frimpong-makes-Ghanas-leaked-provisional-World-Cup-squad-January-Championship-strugglers-Barnsley.html

why the interest??..was a waste of space for a considerable period of time before getting what he wanted-and failed us when we needed him most...show pony we were well rid of.quit this love in for a man that sulked like a three year old whilst wearing the shirt many of us can only dream of wearing....oh,and p.s-the suggestion of premier league-he aint good enough..simple as that. 

why the interest??..was a waste of space for a considerable period of time before getting what he wanted-and failed us when we needed him most...show pony we were well rid of.quit this love in for a man that sulked like a three year old whilst wearing the shirt many of us can only dream of wearing....oh,and p.s-the suggestion of premier league-he aint good enough..simple as that. 

I take it you're not a fan? :laughcont:

The biggest load of bullshit on the forum award goes too....

Archived