IGNORED

New Season Tickets (Merged)

'Pack' It In

Morning All,

Just a quick question (not sure if it has already been asked - if so, sorry)

On renewing my season ticket this summer, i was advised that we will be receiving new Season Cards. Do anyone know when this is being roughly sent out?

I swear the whole point of season cards was that you didn't need to keep replacing them... Has there been a season where we haven't had new ones yet?

And you shouldn't need to buy paper tickets for cup matches. The cards should have been electronically updated with the purchase, but that didn't happen either.

And you shouldn't need to buy paper tickets for cup matches. The cards should have been electronically updated with the purchase, but that didn't happen either.

I'm sure that I've previously had cup tickets added to my season card, but only if I am buying the cup ticket for my existing seat. 

I'm sure that I've previously had cup tickets added to my season card, but only if I am buying the cup ticket for my existing seat.

This system used to work but it stopped last season. Then you had to have a paper ticket.

Really? I've had a new one for the last 2-3 years. Didn't everyone get a new one last season when we changed the turnstiles (genius plan that was)

Ah yes, of course I did. Forget about the one with the different bar code on it.

Certainly not been a new one evey year though.

Really? I've had a new one for the last 2-3 years. Didn't everyone get a new one last season when we changed the turnstiles (genius plan that was)

You may have missed the bit where it was explained the previous turnstyle company went bust so we had to introduce a new system.

Archived