IGNORED

New Shirt - What Fit Like?

Jacs

To those of you who have bought the new shirt, what's the fit like? Is it like the England players shirt and a skin tight fir or is it normal football shirt cut?

First time I've bought myself a shirt since the last time we had a collar (2001 iirc)

It's fits nicely, but I've bought the one for podgy, Clarks Pie eating fat basts.

If you look after yourself the pro fit would be for you.

You can strip off in the shop and try both.

If you like and certain purple and line kit, I'd leave buying a shirt until the third kit get Realesed

Do you know something that we don't?  Please God, no

Joking aside youre not wrong. Selling shirts designed for proffesional athletes to your average football fan? Slightly different body shape!

Hence the 'standard fit', a good idea IMHO

How's the quality on the new shirts, which I know fans had concerns about?  I can't say I'm wild about the styling - I prefer a less crusty look, the collar's a bit too old-school - but it's better than an AdidasPumaNikePukey template job

There is very little fitting difference between standard and pro-fit.

The pro-fit is only very slightly narrower toward the mid-rift area - so not too much if you were to compare. You can only get pro-fit in the home shirt and not the away.

Also, just a heads up...

There are probably less than a dozen home shirts in the shop at the mo, with a delivery expected in less than two weeks.

Archived