IGNORED

Uk Season Tickets

EastendFanatic

Just seems to be a totally different mindset in British football and amongst its supporters who are unfortunately to blame as they continue to buy the overpriced tickets/merch and thereby endorse the ridiculous wages that players are paid which is really the root of the problem.

I mean Arsenal are frequently quoted as being a great way to run a football club - look at their ticket prices!!

A billionaire has recently been interested in buying Hamburg and has pledged to invest a lot of money in the club. Hamburg have just had a very bad season and are struggling to keep up with the likes of Bayern.

Hamburg fans response to potential foreign ownership and the promise of massive investment?? That's right: take to the streets and protest in their thousands!

Totally different mentality. Probably the same type of mentality that sees German people view rising house prices as bad whereas we see it as a positive thing...

Can't believe Bayern only have 10000 season ticket holders.

Yes, I did the calculation as well.

Bayern are virtually sold out every match. I have relatives in Munich who confirm that it is extremely difficult for the 'casual fan' to get a ticket for a league match.

10,000 is patently incorrect, and I shall try and establish true figure out of curiosity.

Can't believe the Spuds prices. Most expensive ticket is 50% more than Chelsea :o

And their cheapest almost the same as Man C's most expensive. That seems odd.

Its London. What many forget to remember is there are fans in that Spurs crowd who are probably earning six figure salary's and more. There is a lot of money in London do not be fooled..

Its simple

If you think it is over priced dont buy it

You didn't read anything that the Bayern Club president said?

On a different note, (and it really hurts me to say this) ManU really come out of this well.  They of all teams have a demand greater than the supply.

Archived