IGNORED

August 2Nd Friendly

Redarmy987

I'd give up my City shirt of they did that. This love of Mansfield is getting dull now.

Really mate?! It's boring to celebrate a rivalry???!

It's great being in a two team city - nothing better in a football sense than to have close rivals. You're already bored about something that happened less than three months ago??!

Rangers and Celtic still wax lyrical about events in 1690 - rivalry is part of what makes football superb.

Can't believe you're bored of R*verzzz relegation after less than three months.....I'm still dining out on it but perhaps I'm just 'boring' ????

Really mate?! It's boring to celebrate a rivalry???!

It's great being in a two team city - nothing better in a football sense than to have close rivals. You're already bored about something that happened less than three months ago??!

Rangers and Celtic still wax lyrical about events in 1690 - rivalry is part of what makes football superb.

Can't believe you're bored of R*verzzz relegation after less than three months.....I'm still dining out on it but perhaps I'm just 'boring' ????

Certainly not bored of the rivalry, as you rightly say, there is nothing better and Bristol would be worse off without it - but what i meant was, this love in with Mansfield is boring - its like all the constant Curbishley (apologies for spelling) jokes.

Archived