IGNORED

Zebra Finance

Go Junior GO

applied for this two weeks ago and still not heard anything, anyone else had this problem

the club has said some forms had to be re sent but getting worried

I use to use them up until last season, you always had that sort of issue, but never a problem in finally getting the ST,

Have you spoken to the club you can get them to chase or at least tell you where in the process yours is,

I did that about 3 years ago and was reasured after that,

applied for this two weeks ago and still not heard anything, anyone else had this problem

the club has said some forms had to be re sent but getting worried

I takes a few weeks to get the confirmation through. Don't panic just give them a call to check all ok.

I applied when EE tickets went on sale beginning of May. It took approx 2x weeks to get an acknowledgment and have already made a couple of payments.

Your seat is reserved so I wouldn't worry, they won't resell your seat.

I wouldn't buy my Zeberas any other way..

I don't buy zebras because zestraps dig in at zeback.

I have been concerned on two occasions about Zebra Finance but on both occasions they have delivered Zegoods. The paperwork takes a little while to come through, and once you return it the acknowledgement takes even longer, but those zebras know what they're doing.

I hadn't thought of the possibility that they may be one of Mr Lansdown's Botswanan investments, but I am sure they are not the equivalent of the Nigerian who keeps asking for my bank account details. He says he is a doctor though, I suppose I should trust him?

Archived