IGNORED

Real Madrid

Super

You don't need much of a defence in that league, all but 2/3 teams may get one or two but a lot of the time they'll score 4/5/6 if they concede.

Completely different type of complexity to the game in La Loga compared to the Premiership or the German & Italian leagues.

Still VERY shaky in defence I feel, they won the Champions League yes. But the defence is the weak leak, They need someone very defensive minded in the central position, and both full backs need to be as good in defence as they are going forward, Marcelo doesn't cut the mustard. 

El Bad?

Neymar, Suarez and Messi as a front three with Iniesta playing them in could be superb, but it'l be interesting to see if they can get it to work.

They desperately need a quality centreback though as they only have Pique and Bartra on the books at present i think, and the latter is massively unproven. Looks like they dodged a bullet on David Luiz

Ronaldo, Benzema and Bale with James in behind them will be awesome too.

Personally i wouldnt put Benzema in the same bracket as the others quality-wise, but i think he acts as quite a good focal point to bring his teamates into the game.

Who knows, perhaps they will still even sign Falcao aswell!?!

Archived