IGNORED

A Plea To All

BS3_RED

In just over two weeks time our season kicks off against what I believe (and many others) one of the teams that will be up the top end of the table come May. Now being a City fan you learn young not to start crowing in the summer as City have a habit of biting you in the ass but on paper we have made several very good signings and with JET and Baldock we already know we can score goals.

So hopefully we will also be up there at the end of the season.  Now a good start is vital and key to that is a good turn out of City fans at Sheffield giving the boys cracking support. Now when the fixtures came  out I thought that we would take a couple of thousand up there BUT then Sky came along and put it on the telly.

We now risk a very low turnout for what could be a very vital game for us at the start of the season. Now if we can perform well at Sheff and get a result we can start the season with momentum and as we saw in 2008, momentum can take you a long way .

So guys and girls, I know its on the telly, I know its an early start and I know that you can watch it in the pub for free and have a few drinks and save yourself several hours sat in a car. However City need you up there supporting the boys against the biggest team in the division,who will no doubt support their team vocally, so we need to do the same.

Its on Sky....SO WHAT, GET YOUR ASSES TO SHEFFIELD AND SUPPORT YOUR TEAM.

No mate. I've got two very young children, not much disposable income and my wife has just been made redundant.

Is it okay with you if I don't go? I mean I could go I suppose, I will just have to convince the kids and wife not to eat for a few days.

What kind of piss poor excuse is that Dave?!

My point was to those who are thinking about going up. Obviously we have thousands of fans who for various reasons can not go to many games.

correct

if you're going,great - well done.

the rest of us will make our decision, we're all City fans - even if we can't make it to Sheffield

In just over two weeks time our season kicks off against what I believe (and many others) one of the teams that will be up the top end of the table come May. Now being a City fan you learn young not to start crowing in the summer as City have a habit of biting you in the ass but on paper we have made several very good signings and with JET and Baldock we already know we can score goals.

So hopefully we will also be up there at the end of the season. Now a good start is vital and key to that is a good turn out of City fans at Sheffield giving the boys cracking support. Now when the fixtures came out I thought that we would take a couple of thousand up there BUT then Sky came along and put it on the telly.

We now risk a very low turnout for what could be a very vital game for us at the start of the season. Now if we can perform well at Sheff and get a result we can start the season with momentum and as we saw in 2008, momentum can take you a long way .

So guys and girls, I know its on the telly, I know its an early start and I know that you can watch it in the pub for free and have a few drinks and save yourself several hours sat in a car. However City need you up there supporting the boys against the biggest team in the division,who will no doubt support their team vocally, so we need to do the same.

Its on Sky....SO WHAT, GET YOUR ASSES TO SHEFFIELD AND SUPPORT YOUR TEAM.

Where do we pick our tickets up from? And when?

I've got a charity 'do' on the Saturday.  

HOWEVER, I've already stumped up for the function tickets and I'll ask my Mrs to buy some raffle tickets in my name when she's there!  See y'all on the 9th.  Divorce proceedings may start on the 10th, mind.......  :punish: 

No mate. I've got two very young children, not much disposable income and my wife has just been made redundant.

Is it okay with you if I don't go? I mean I could go I suppose, I will just have to convince the kids and wife not to eat for a few days.

Wembley 40,000 reds ..........lose; last game in Africa about 12 reds, win 3-0

Its not always about the number of fans, if the team that plays the game is sh1t they will lose ask Brasil.

Archived