IGNORED

Scores

bs3

When at half time and full time at The Gate the PA announcer reads out the scores from all other divisions . Will he read out the Rovers score .

Technically he shouldn't but because they are non Leauge but when it was at half time after watching 45min of boring football without a goal to hear the announcer say Rovers were losing 2 nil and the crowd cheer always perked me up.

That is the only negative I can see with the Gas getting real gated to non Leauge .

We usually know how they are doing, their colossal away support can he head where ever they are in the world. The best supporters in the world make more noise than Krakatoa erupting i have been told... :yes:

Technically he shouldn't but because they are non Leauge

Why is that relevant?  He could read out the half times from the Portuguese third division if he wanted.   i don't know why he doesn't read out Premier League, our division and local scores,  Toolfix league is more interesting than Championship, at least I might know some of the players.

Why is that relevant?  He could read out the half times from the Portuguese third division if he wanted.   i don't know why he doesn't read out Premier League, our division and local scores,  Toolfix league is more interesting than Championship, at least I might know some of the players.

I suspect it might have something to do with accumulators? Always enjoy listening out for the scores on mine at the end of the game... Until i've heard them of course.

When at half time and full time at The Gate the PA announcer reads out the scores from all other divisions . Will he read out the Rovers score .

Technically he shouldn't but because they are non Leauge but when it was at half time after watching 45min of boring football without a goal to hear the announcer say Rovers were losing 2 nil and the crowd cheer always perked me up.

That is the only negative I can see with the Gas getting real gated to non Leauge .

There's a negative to rovers getting relegated?

AFAIK we have never read out non league scores. If we start now just because rovers are in that league then we would be as sad as they were/are

If your that interested, check on your phone

Well, I think we should just ignore them and that includes not reading out their score at half time.

Not acknowledging their presence would be the perfect response to their pathetic habit of flashing up our score on their scoreboard whenever we went behind.

We should bask smugly in our (hopefully) successful season in the league and not worry about a local non league team.

Never mind the scores being broadcast, Radio Brizzle have announced that they will be at every Rovers game for commentary next season.

Seems a bit unfair on other non-league teams in the area despite the differences in support base. I would have thought updates would have been more appropriate.

Disgraceful, as is RB's and the EP's reluctance to use the words 'Conference' and 'Non League' when mentioning the Conference Non Leaguers.

Are the big wig gasheads in both organisations still in denial?

You ARE showing your age.

Bloody ice skating instead, wasn't it?

It's classic comedy! That one's been on UK Gold a fair bit

- back on track; I frequently throw a conference result into the mix of my accumulator, friday's injuries/players ruled out have much more impact on the smaller squads ... They'll get read out I reckon but only theirs

Archived