IGNORED

Chelsea Finances

22A

The Government has threatened not only the state of Russia with sanctions, but also individual politicians and wealthy oligarchs such as Roman Abramovitch if they are considered to be aiding the Ukranian separatists.

Hmm; if RA's bank account was "frozen" will Chelsea fall into a financial black hole? Many blues fans reckon it's Roman's money that keeps the club going; gate receipts & shirt sponsorship ain't enough.

As far as I'm aware when Abramovich completed his take over there was an initial clause with the club that meant they would not be saddled with any debt/financial difficulties should he ever leave. I'm not sure if this still applies or how such a procedure would work

the govenment are going to stop people like Roman spending money here, its full of hypocrits, take us and france binging up about sanctions yet still selling russa weapons and france are still providing them with an aircraft carrier,

Chelsea would have nothing to worry about

That's a bit of a broad statement. They've got fans from all over the world. Quite a label you've just stuck on their fan base.

I know quite a few Chelsea fans, unfortunately. Not many nice ones amongst that lot, the Johnny Come Lately's are by far the worst

I know quite a few Chelsea fans, unfortunately. Not many nice ones amongst that lot, the Johnny Come Lately's are by far the worst

Ain't that the truth. Many are the worst kind of fan, who will probably be backing Citeh before too long. The rest? Vile, clueless and proud to be associated with the NF traditions of Stamford Bridge.

If there's one club in the world I hate on a par with Rovers, it's Chelsea. And a quick read through Paul Canoville's book reveals why.

Ain't that the truth. Many are the worst kind of fan, who will probably be backing Citeh before too long. The rest? Vile, clueless and proud to be associated with the NF traditions of Stamford Bridge.

If there's one club in the world I hate on a par with Rovers, it's Chelsea. And a quick read through Paul Canoville's book reveals why.

Chelsea is the best club in the country after Bristol City as far as I'm concerned. A club with a proud tradition of supporting the British Army with free tickets to games and then there is Chelsea FC's proud tradition of supporting the Chelsea pensioners.

Chelsea is the best club in the country after Bristol City as far as I'm concerned. A club with a proud tradition of supporting the British Army with free tickets to games and then there is Chelsea FC's proud tradition of supporting the Chelsea pensioners.

Horrible racist club who were not content to belittle and abuse opposition players simply for being black, but turned on their own.

Can't and won't see past that one I'm afraid.

Horrible racist club who were not content to belittle and abuse opposition players simply for being black, but turned on their own.

Can't and won't see past that one I'm afraid.

Strange that, I'm 49 years old and Chelsea has had black supporters as far back as I can remember.

Remember having a chat with a Chelsea fan once, his views of Tottenham were shocking, and I mean shocking. Not the usual fan banter, but real inbred hatred of the club because of the links with the local Jewish community

Still, I guess that's ok too?

If he closes them down that would remove all there financial difficulties .

NOOO!

If Chelsea disappeared then that would leave a space within the football league that needed filling and you know exactly who would be at the front of the que for that place!

Remember having a chat with a Chelsea fan once, his views of Tottenham were shocking, and I mean shocking. Not the usual fan banter, but real inbred hatred of the club because of the links with the local Jewish community

Still, I guess that's ok too?

You spout more Cultural Marxist bullshit than the pro EU and pro Islam BBC propaganda news and views agency. The fact is that the owner of Chelsea - Roman Abramovich - is Jewish. I haven't heard any condemnation of Roman Abrmovich from the Chelsea faithful for being Jewish.

You spout more Cultural Marxist bullshit than the pro EU and pro Islam BBC propaganda news and views agency. The fact is that the owner of Chelsea - Roman Abramovich - is Jewish. I haven't heard any condemnation of Roman Abrmovich from the Chelsea faithful for being Jewish.

Well obviously mozzie, not even their fans are that dumb... but some of them come close :yes:

Archived