IGNORED

Match Report: Yeovil Town 2 Bristol Rovers 0

The Exiled Robin

Ought to be part of the NLBR 1653 Horse Punching thread though really, try to keep all the comedy in one place.

Shouldn't that thread be kept for real quotes from the gas and their fans rather than made up ones from City supporters? Albeit some that are too well made up and pass for genuine with some people apparently.

I guess it just shows how close to self parody they have become now.

they take the gamble and it pays off but you don't hear about the players that failed wasn't there one that went on loan to yeovil a few years back and he was dogshiT

I bet its a far cheaper gamble than we take buying expensive dogshit...

they seem to have an excellent return on non league players they get, of course they will get d/s players along the way...

far better scouting ?

Am I having an enormous 'whoooosh' moment or are an awful lot of people falling for this? It's a spoof, a damn good one, but a spoof nonetheless. All these quotes are entirely invented by the OP.

If everyone is ironically taking it seriously then I apologise but I'm confused.

Am I having an enormous 'whoooosh' moment or are an awful lot of people falling for this? It's a spoof, a damn good one, but a spoof nonetheless. All these quotes are entirely invented by the OP.

If everyone is ironically taking it seriously then I apologise but I'm confused.

Laughable and embarassing. To think we piss take the intelligence of many of our dear friends across the city, unbelieveable.

Oh well, it will give a few of them something to laugh about....if they realise it themselves of course !

Needless reply from you, it does make sense and you're better than that.

Well Fordy and RedDave himself have 'liked' my comment, so if I've made just 2 people happy, maybe at least some worth to it.

I'm going to 'like' your comment now to cheer you up, you miserable blighter!!  :thumbsup:

Archived